Lifetime

Lisanna

I woke up at 5 this morning and decided to make some breakfast since I had a lot of time.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower with my favorite dove soap.

I walked downstairs in the dark and opened the fridge looking for some eggs.

My mom loved backing this hoe to the brim like okay babe.

I found them and started making breakfast

TIME SKIP

After my breakfast I went upstairs, and got ready for school.

I didn't feel like dressing up today so I just threw on a yellow and green shirt with some grey joggers

I looked for my yellow and green Nike dunks till I found them and slipped those on.

I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was only 6:30 so I sat on my bed and went on Instagram.

I liked a couple post before taking a cute video of myself and posting it on my story.

I immediately had people swiping up and leaving heart eyes.

I texted kamiya telling her I was ready and closed my phone.

I walked over my long mirror and fixed my nose piercing and checked all my other piercings to make sure they were still good

I had my industrial with three piercings on each lobes going up and then one more in the middle.

I went and grabbed my backpack and sat down on my bed. As soon as I did kamiya texted me saying she was here.

I got up and walked downstairs and out the door but not before locking it.

I got in the car and kamiya was already excited.

"Hiiii bad bitchh" she smiled

"Hi kamiya" i said smiling back

"Okay so tell me everything"

"Ugh idk it's only been like 4 days and I like him sm"

"Bitch yo simp ass dis why we can't take you nowhere"

"Omg stop"

"But he's gonna pick me up again after school I'm kinda excited"

"Dat nigga so weird he don't even be likin nobody but he hangin wit you"

"It's Because I'm THAT bitch" I said smiling as we pulled up to school

"Umm ion know but allat but he got you talkin more and everything"

"Omg stop bye" I said getting out the car

I checked myself in my camera and closed my phone.

Ugh I miss Santana so much this is embarrassing.

Kamiya finally got out the car and we walked into school together.

We sat in the far back like always and pulled out our notebooks.

"I jus feel like we should get McDonald's breakfast tomorrow" I said looking at kamiya

"Of course you do" she said

I smiled pulling out my airpods and putting them in.

First period went by super slow but finally second period came around and the time went faster

TIME SKIP

It was 3rd period and I was sitting by myself with my airpods in until some girl came and sat next to me