Life of lani

Lisanna

I woke up around 5:55 today and I immediately started getting ready. I decided to wear a cropped white shirt with my graphic orange and white colored boy shorts and orange low nike dunks.

I put on some lipgloss while looking at myself in the mirror and quickly decided to change my nose piercing back to a stud.

I grabbed my backpack went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water for me and kamiya.

It was dark like always so I made sure to watch my step. My phone buzzed so I grabbed my keys and walked out the door and locking it.

Ouuu I can't wait to get my car dude I'm tried of needing a ride Fr.

"HIIII BITCHHH" kamiya said trying to hug me as soon as I got in the car

"Hi kamiya" I said smiling

I loved kamiya her energy was pure, she was only ever in a good mood and I loved that about her.

"So guess what" I said looking at my nails as kamiya zoomed down the street.

"What bae"

"I literally hung out with Santana yesterday" I said looking to the side

"PERIODDD PURRR I fuckin KNEW y'all were gonna get at each other at one point dude omg ugh a real bad bitch is happy asf rn"

I laughed "yea but not only that he wants to pick me up after school later I hope you aren't mad"

"Gurl why would I be mad you better snatch dat nigga up the fuck"

"Omg I know but we always ride home together ya know"

"Gurl I promise you it's literally okay have fun okay" she said lookin over at me for a quick second as we pulled into school

I got the car checking myself in my camera like always before looking back At kamiya.

We walked in together going to our first period grabbing our seats in the back and pulling out our notebooks

I put in my airpods after that and put my head down until the teacher decided to start teaching.

TIME SKIP

I walked to lunch by myself and sat in my regular spot waiting for kamiya.

Ugh my life is so repetitive I need a vacation dude.

A little later kamiya finally came up and took a seat in from of me.

"Hey girly"

"Hi" I smiled

"So it's the end of the day are you excited or what" she said looking at me

I smiled again "a little or whatever"

Before we could continue our conversation ken walked right up to us

"Why you ignoring my text bae"

I laughed "I'm not your girlfriend ken please relax"

"Right okay now anyways why aren't you answering my text a real nigga tryna fw you n you playin like fuck wrong with you"

This nigga coming off way to strong like honestly is he okay??

Before I could speak kamiya beat me to it

"Nigga you ain't HEAR she not yo girlfriend she ain't gonna do shit get the memo lil homie her Nigga kill people"

Omg I mumbled