Rip lil D

Lisanna

Okay this nigga is a fuckin liar, it's been exactly an hour and I know because well duhh I put a timer on.

He's been gone for an hour and 30 seconds now and I'm upset because well why would you lie like that?? Now I literally have to take cute videos alone and do my face mask.

I changed into a tank top and some shorts before going to the bathroom and putting on my black peal off mask, I loved it because it was peal off and I loved pealing stuff off.

I put it on before sitting in the front of Santana's big mirror in his room and taking videos. I took a super cute one of my body and posted it on my insta before closing my phone and going downstairs.

I went into the fridge and found a water drank some before going back upstairs as soon as I sat back down on his bed the door opened downstairs.

That lyin ass Nigga like bye.

The bedroom door opened and Santana walked in with his eyes super red, I looked at him before going back on my phone ignoring him.

He sucked his teeth and walked to his dresser putting his gun on it and walked back over to me, he snatched my neck making me look at him and I jus sat there

"Why you mad this time"

"You said an hour it's been and hour and 20 minutes"

"Lani be fuckin real"

"Okay" I said getting up and going to the bathroom to peal off the face mask

I heard him taking off his clothes and seconds later he walked in the bathroom with just basketball shorts on.

"You can't really be mad at me lil bae" he said looking at me through the mirror

"I'm not" I said with a straight face

"Den fix yo attitude" he said pressing himself against me

I'm boutta rape him dawg like omg this isn't even funny anymore.

I ignored him taking the rest of my face mask off and walking back to the bed. I sat down on my phone until Santana snatched it from my hands and threw it behind me.

He picked me up like a little baby and sat down on the bed so I was straddling him.

"I'm not even boutta play wit you for real" he mumbled against my neck leaving hickies.

I moaned when he hit my soft spot putting my hands around his neck, he slid his hands under my shirt playing with my boobs before he completely took it off.

He sucked on my boobs and rubbed my back making me moan again, he moved his hands down to my box before touching me through the shorts

"Stop Santana" I mumbled against his neck

"Now you talkin? I though you was cut like dat" he said leaving hickies in between my chest

"See ain't that hard to be good for me" he said
Putting my shirt back over my head.

"Ion care" I mumbled

"Mhm finish puttin yo shirt on for I fuck yo life up"

I put my shirt back on before laying on my back on the bed ugh I totally hate it here, Ima
Have to cover all these hickies in case I run into my mom one of these days.

Seconds later he came back and got in the bed with me pulling me in his lap.

"You ain't gotta do too much jus tell me how you feelin" I said