Together Again...? - Chuu x Yves

Genre: Horror, darkish?

(3rd Person POV)

"Ms. Ha, can you explain to us what has happened this past week?" An officer asks.

The room was adequately lit, Ms. Ha Sooyoung sitting at a metal table handcuffed. Two officers interrogating the woman across the table, Sooyoung's hands covered in dried blood.

But the question.... Whose blood, is it?

"Okay officer..." The girl says in a nervous tone. "This started on Monday of last week..."

One week earlier

(Yves' POV)

*Ring Ring*

I look down to my phone and see the caller ID. "S.K Real Estate." I take a sigh and pick up the call. "This is Yves."

"Yves, it's Lip." I hear the voice from my phone.

"Oh, Kim Lip, what's the status on the property?" I ask as I get in my car to head to my office. "We were able to buy it off, mind taking a look before we book renovators?" Kim Lip asks of me, I take a look at the time on my car's tablet screen.

*Sigh*

"Sure, send me the address." I say as I strap on my seat belt. "Done, I'll see you at lunch, okay?" Kim Lip says in a lighthearted voice. "Yes ma'am, I'll see you at the office." I hang up and start up the car, while pulling out of the driveway, the address Kim Lip sent was inputting in my GPS.

~~~~~

I pull up to a beaten down home, two floors high and supposedly a huge basement too. "After this gets fixed up, this should sell well." I tell myself.

I come up to the front door and look around

I come up to the front door and look around. "Never thought I would be back here." I pull the key out of the lockbox hanging around the doorknob of the home. I pull the door open, making a loud creaking noise as the door gets pulled out longer.

"This brings back memories..."

I walk into the living room, everything here was all covered in cobwebs, beaten down and old.

I never thought Kim Lip could get this property off the bank. I look to a beaten down old couch, picture me and my late parents.

A young me, watching movies with my parents.

"Eomma... Appa... I'm going to fix this place up." A small tear comes from my eye, but I immediately wiped it. After a moment of reminiscing about the past, I move towards the stairs heading to the upper levels.

Each step I take up the stairs, a creak gets louder and louder with each step I take.

I reach the second floor and see an empty den area. Once again, I see a young self, playing with toys, using all the space with all the imagination in the world.