Consquences and Regret - Olivia Hye

This is wrong, I shouldn't do this.... Hyeju thinks to herself, her lips claimed by someone and squished against the wall of the apartment.

He's waiting for me.... She feels her clothes getting ripped off her clothes, her body caressed and touched in a hungry, almost savage way.

"What are you thinking baby? ~" The man asks, a wicked grin on his face as he looks at her with a lustful, predatory gaze.

"Thinking of him, perhaps? ~" Hyeju's body stiffened at the question, her eyes darts around in an attempt to avoid the question, yet her body shivers underneath the pleasure he is giving her.

"After today, you'll forget all about him~"

"After all, can he please you like this? ~" he kisses her lips roughly, his dirty hands touching all over her private place, yet instead of repulsion, she feels pleasure and disgust at herself.

"Can he do it like I do? ~" The man leaves numerous hickeys on her neck, marking her at his.

A mistake she so dearly regrets.

He can't never do it like you because he's so gentle. That's what I love about him...

Gradually, her body succumbs to the pleasure that the man is giving to her. Her legs turn wobbly, almost falling before the man catches her, lifting her up and carries her to the bed. He looks down on her, like a predator looking at its prey, licking his lips with a grin "You are mine~"

"...I am yours..." Hyeju succumbs fully to his vile, domineering nature The deepest part of her mind yells at her, screaming and wailing, broken because of her adulterous act.

Yet all Hyeju can do is to surrender to him.

I'm sorry...

~~~~~~

Meanwhile....

You have been waiting for 2 hours, sitting alone in the VIP room that you have rented for privacy, with waiters standing by waiting for your orders. With a heavy sigh, you decide that enough is enough, and signal a waiter over. "It seems like I have wasted your time, you guys can go now, I'll still pay for the full service, so don't worry."

The waiter looks at you for a while, then smiles, a smile contains politeness, trained professionalism, and a hint of pity. "You have chosen our services, so of course we have to serve with our utmost respect."

You smile gently at the response, tipping the waiter generously before asking him to share it amongst his coworkers, before leaving the room, with a table full of already gone cold food. Not like you have any appetite to eat now.

Exiting the restaurant, you calmly make your way towards your car, showing absolute calm, just to break down into a crying, sobbing mess the moment your back lean against the seat.

You cry your heart out, cry for the years of relationship that you've committed, for the love that you hold for her.

Foolish, she doesn't love you, she wouldn't have done that if she did love you. You cry for everything you have sacrificed for her, everything you did to make her happy, everything...

After what felt like hours (it was just minutes) you receive a message. A message from an unknown number.

It only contains 2 words: "she's mine." Attached with a picture of a naked back, something that you are very intimately familiar. After all, you have laughed, cried, hug, even kissed it.

Once your safe haven, now look very foreign and distanced.

At that moment, you have decided. It's time to die disappear.