CCDI:0402 - Pet - Chuu

"I'm not falling for it this time, Jiwoo."

Your adorable girlfriend Kim Jiwoo asked you to join her for another special ChuuCanDoIt shoot once again. Memories of what happened last time still lingers on, you don't want to get blue balled again.

"I swear to God, Jiwoo. This better be just a normal episode of you picking up trash or something." You exclaimed but knowing that she is into some kinky stuff lately, it might just be impossible for this to just be a normal one.

"I'm not telling you what today's theme is, it's a surprise!" Jiwoo answered your question with her signature smile.

Cute.

"But it's going to be different than last time, I promise." She ensured. "And the only one I would like try this is you anyway..."

Jiwoo bites her lips subconsciously, as she is brainstorming about what is going to happen. You also have no idea what she has in store for you this time, but thanks to experience from last time's event, you thought NOTHING can surprise you anymore.

But then, Jiwoo handed over a blindfold.

"Wh... Why are you giving me this?"

"Oppa, just wear it while I change, okay? I don't want to give you any spoilers."

With no options available, you put on the blindfold reluctantly. You vision turned into pitch black.

"Good boy~" Jiwoo's voice deepened, leaning into your ear as she praised you. It's almost like she switched into a different persona when needed, did she have DID or something?

With your vision impairment, your sense of hearing is heightened. You heard a zipping noise coming in front of you, and then it hits you. She is removing her clothing right in front of you. A million images sparked inside your brain, as the only thing you can do right now is imagine.

Imagine your petite girlfriend just casually stripping in front of you.

Imagine her perfect idol body just being presented to you without any filter.

"Oppa... What are you thinking about? Does the thought of me stripping turns you on that much?" Jiwoo grinned then bites her lips, knowing that you are that easy to read.

"I'm... I'm not getting turned on!" You refused to acknowledge you might just be a pervert who gets turned on just by imagination.

But she knows. She knows what exactly you are.

"You are saying that, but your body is more honest, you know? I can see your cock is getting bigger and bigger..."

Jiwoo began to remove your clothing, piece by piece. She is taking it slowly, as if she is slowly torturing you with pleasure but no way to release it. The tingling sensation kept coming as her skilled hands worked its way from your chest, giving your nipples a little lick and finally your crotch.

Finally, your entire body is completely naked in front of Jiwoo.

No matter how many times Jiwoo has seen your thick and veiny cock, she is still amazed by it like the first time she saw it.

"It is just as big and thick like the last time I saw it... Oppa, you leacher." Her eyes twinkled with joy. "You must have fantasized about me during your free time, haven't you? So, tell me... What do you want me to do?"

What you need the most right now is her. You yearn for her gentle yet skillful touch, her fragrance and warmth from her body, her cheerful yet surprisingly lewd expression. You yearn for her EVERYTHING.

"I... I want you to touch me, Jiwoo." You start off with a mild request.

"Is that so? Fine, I'll do it. Last time I told you to do it yourself, this time I'll do the work for you. Be grateful alright?"