When Did You Stop Loving Me? - Yves Short Story

A/N: Twigger warning alert, talks about abuse and hitting.

~~~~~

"Tell me when." You slam down a glass bottle on the table, but not enough for it break.

Sooyoung didn't say a word, the pink hair idol is in your shared, well soon to be yours alone, bedroom, packing up all her clothes in a luggage bag.

"WHEN SOOYOUNG?!" You slammed a fist down on the table, enough for the bottle to fall over and spill of what's left of it's contents.

Your yell and the table being hit startles Sooyoung ever so slightly, but the flinch triggers something in her, it couldn't be held in anymore, the tears start coming down.

Sooyoung couldn't stop herself from crying but she continues on packing, packing to leave, packing to survive. Sooyoung stretches her arm out, revealing a bruise.

Sooyoung's eyes widen in shock, seeing the bruise again in the state she's in right now makes her rush her packing.

She wants to leave.

She needs to leave.

Sooyoung zips up the luggage, struggling to rush out of the bedroom, she makes her way to the door. The tears aren't stopping, her body is in pain, sore from all the bruises.

"Where are you going?" You slur out as you lay your head in the dining room table, looking towards the door. Sooyoung stopped in her tracks, looked at you, she was looking at a sad excuse of a man that you are.

"I'm leaving you." Sooyoung said softly, though it was loud enough for you to hear it. "So... You finally grew up and decided to leave." You were drunk, as usual. Every night you would be coming home from work, fight with Sooyoung, arguing every night.

You lose control, you become more violent.

This isn't the first time you hit her. It's been happening for a long time now, Sooyoung endured this for years but now she's had enough, Sooyoung finally had enough.

"I'm moving back in the dorm. We are done." Sooyoung turns and reaches for the door handle. "No one will accept you." She stopped, started to hesitate on leaving. "No one will know you like the way I do."

You stood up from the chair although in a tipsy manner, you swayed yourself towards Sooyoung. "No one is going to love you like how I love you."

"You're right." Sooyoung turns around, her eyes are shooting at you like daggers. "I hope I don't meet someone who would love me the way you did. I deserve real love." With that Sooyoung grabbed the doorknob and without hesitation, left without another word.

"YOU'LL COME BACK, I KNOW YOU WILL."

~~~~~

Loona World Tour starts in LA.

You stared at the photos through your phone.

You missed her.

You had her.

You lost her.

"When did you stop loving me?"