Always Time for Us - Haseul x Male Reader

Part 2 of All The Time in The World

-----

The weekend has come.

Three days since your passing.

Haseul sitting in a pew with the rest of her members, she looks at the photo of you that's being stood up at the front of the altar in the church. No tears are coming down her face, no emotions are emanating from herself.

"Haseul?!" Sooyoung calls out, coming out of the path leading to the cherry blossom tree.

No one responded.

Sooyoung kept walking closer to the tree until she sees two silhouettes being outlined by the lights of the city. "Haseul!!" Sooyoung quickly ran to Haseul's aide, throwing a jacket over her seeing that Haseul is shivering, sitting there for hours.

Sooyoung looks at your lifeless body, then back at Haseul noticing the new ring around her finger.

"Is he..." Not completing the sentence, Haseul looks up to Sooyoung with tears coming down her cheeks and nods at her. "I'm so sorry Haseul." Sooyoung immediately drops down to her knees to embrace Haseul, she needs someone to be with her after what just happened.

Haseul embraces Sooyoung, crying harder and louder as each minute has pass.

"It's not fair!"

"It's not fair!

"Why did he have to go!?"

Haseul questioning yours and her paths had to separate now.

Sooyoung strokes Haseul's hair, trying to calm her down, but no one give the same feeling as you did. "Shhh... I know Haseul... I know..."

The tears started building up in Sooyoung's eyes as well after hearing how hurt Haseul is, your friendship with Sooyoung was a close one, like brother and sister. It hurts Sooyoung knowing that your time came.

*Brr brr*

Haseul's phone starts ringing, she reached for it from her pocket and sees the caller ID.

It was your mother calling.

Haseul wipes her eyes trying to regain composure, letting go of Sooyoung. "I need to take this." Haseul says while standing up, Sooyoung nodding.

Haseul takes a few steps away from the tree to answer the phone.

Sooyoung takes a look at you, reaches and holds one of your hands. It's cold, lifeless, there was nothing. Sooyoung looks at you with a sorrowful smile. "You idiot... You didn't even say bye..."

Sooyoung moved next to Haseul, sitting down and putting her hand on Haseul's lap. "It'll be okay." Haseul holds onto Sooyoung's hand on her lap, not breaking her look at your photo. "I'll be okay Sooyoung..." Haseul says as she turns her head seeing the other members in mourning of your death, especially Chuu who's crying into a handkerchief since they arrived.

"He wouldn't want us to stay depressed over this... Knowing him, he'll crack a joke saying how we make him breathless." Haseul and Sooyoung giggle, remembering how easy going you were.

"He was always a chaotic being." Sooyoung smirks, looking down to her feet.

"He was but I love him no matter what." Haseul says to Sooyoung, both making eye contact with each other. Sooyoung then looks down to Haseul's left hand. "The ring... It's from him?" Haseul lets go of Sooyoung's hand, bringing her own two hands together, feeling the ring.