Welcome to the world

Scarlett POV:
When you're famous and pregnant people are gonna want to know every single detail about your pregnancy. Like who the father is, the sex, how far along you are and even what your cravings are. So the day I found out I was pregnant I knew I was going to stay as much as possible out of press during my pregnancy. It's pretty much just interviews I'm avoiding, but now in the end of my pregnancy I'm pretty much not going outside my door. Only for getting supplies.

I have shown off my numb on red carpets and on my Instagram, but that's all the people will get until my little prince or princess is here.

My due date is in two days, so I'm just sitting around and waiting. I go on Instagram to post my newest bump photo which is probably going to be the last one.

 I go on Instagram to post my newest bump photo which is probably going to be the last one

Scarlett.Johansson: Going to miss this

Liked by Chrisevans and 3.6 million others

Chrisevans: can't wait to meet the little bean
|-> User1: omg Chris
Liked by Scarlett.Johansson

LizzieOolsen: Scar you look so goood
Liked by Scarlett.Johansson

RobertDowneyJr: my patience has run out. Is the kid gonna be here soon?
|-> Scarlett.Johansson: you have to have to wait at least two more days.. I hope no more

Load more comments.

Two days later

My due date is finally here. This child better not get too comfortable in here because this is tiring.

When I wake up, I decide to go downstairs to make some food and then watch some TV. I decide on some pop tarts and some pineapple (you know, cravings) then I sit down on my couch and turn on the TV. There are a few rerun episodes of Friends that I end up watching for a few hours.

*Ding*
I look over to my phone and pick it up.
Chris Evans

Chrissy

C: hey, how're you and the little bean doing today?

We're fine, a little bit of Braxton Hicks today tho

C: They're not too bad, are they tho? Remember, it is your due date

You really think I would forget? All I want is this thing out of me hahah

C: you need anything?

No, not really. Thank you tho Chris

C: ok, let me know and I'll come right over with food

Thank you Chris.

I put my phone down and watch a few more reruns of Friends.

After a while I feel a dull ache in my back. I don't think much of it until it comes again. Then a little bit later it comes again. Now I start thinking about how it might be labor. I'll just wait and see.

I watch another episode with only feeling the pain twice more. When I get up to go and get some more food, I feel some pressure of release and then feel something wet go down my pants.

My water just broke.

I go to my room to change some pants and get my hospital bag. I call my mother in the process.

Mom: hey sweetie. How are you today?

Me: mom! I'm in labour. My water just broke. Can you come and drive me to the hospital?

Mom: of course I can honey. I'm on my way, hang tight.

Me: don't tell me that. Tell the kid

Mom: alright, tell my grand baby to hang tight then. Bye bye

Me: hurry. Bye

4 hours later: Scarlett POV:
*sorry I don't know how to write labour scenes*

My baby is here. She is beautiful. I can't stop staring at her. I fell in love instantly. I have never felt this type of love. She is so precious and I can't wait to show her to my mother. And to the cast. They're gonna love her.

My mother comes in the room. "Hey baby" she says.

"Hi mom. Look you're a grandmother" I say to mom. Then I look down at my beautiful daughter. "This is your nana"

"Let me hold my grandbaby" mother says stretching her arms out to take my baby.

"Of course" I smile and hand her over.

"Oh wow Scarlett. She is gorgeous. She looks so much like you" my mom says in awe of the little bundle of joy in her arms. "Does my granddaughter have a name?"

I smile wholeheartedly and so in love at my mother and my baby. "Annabelle Raine Johansson"

My mothers eyes light up at the name. "It soothes her. It's perfect" she smiles down at Annie. "Yes it is, just like you. Little Annie" mom says in a song songy voice.

Annie. I have a daughter. Annie. I love her so much already. I have a daughter.

————————————————
Word count: 782

Omg the first chapter is doneeeeee!

What do you think?

This chapter was quite short, but they will get longer. Don't worry.

I don't know if this will ever get any views, but it's still fun to write.

XoXo Lena<3