New house and ikea

Three months later:

Three months later:

Scarlett POV: Annie - 2 years and eight months

Naomi helped me find a new house, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love it so incredibly much. I'm so sure Annie will as well.

We'll go shopping at ikea today, Colin is joining us. Then my mom is picking Annie up to watch her while we move everything. That's not the easiest task to do with a toddler, but I do want her to choose some stuff of her own.

I could've picked a more extravagant house, but something about this house spoke to me

I could've picked a more extravagant house, but something about this house spoke to me. It looked like a place that I could see Annie grow up.

Colin picked us up and then we headed towards ikea. "So what do we need?" He asks.

"Well first, we need to pick out a bed for Annie and stuff for her room. A new bed for me, a couch and some kitchen stuff" I start.

"Alright. That we'll manage" Colin smiles.

"My bed we can have them deliver. The rest I think we'll fit" I say as we pull into the IKEA parking lot. I get out and get Annie out. Then I place her in the cart.

We start moving through the store, I promise you can't let me into IKEA alone. Id buy the whole store. So just on the short way to the place where you look at beds, I managed to grab like 10 different other things. Probably not necessary, but in the moment I felt like it was.

"Alright Scarlett, why don't we just buy the whole store?" Colin jokes.

"Ha. Ha. I'll use all this" I say.

"Really?" Colin lifts an eyebrow and crosses his arms. Annie copies and does the same.

"Really?" She says in her little baby voice.

"Alright alright. I won't pick out anything else till we get to the beds" I give up.

Once we get to the beds for kids section I let Annie out of the cart and let her walk a bit around. Colin takes over the cart and I follow her around.