Auntie Lizzie

Scarlett POV: time jump - 4 months old - January 2015

Annie is getting so strong now. She can lift her head for long and I know babies don't usually learn to crawl until like 6 months. But this kid is not too far away from that.

Today Lizzie is coming over today, she adores Annie. Almost as much as me. But then again who wouldn't.

I'm posting some of Annie, but not too much. As long as she's a baby it doesn't hurt because she won't get recognized when she's older from some baby pictures. I try to hide her face as much as possible, but it's impossible not to share those gorgeous baby pictures. She smiles A LOT.

Scarlett

Scarlett.Johansson: This kid is getting so big. STOP GROWING!!! Well she's a good sleeper, so I guess that weighs everything up:)

Liked by LizzieOlsen, ChrisHemsworth and 7.4 million others

LizzieOlsen: My gorgeous goddaughter! I'm on my way!
Liked by Scarlett.Johansson

ChrisHemsworth: she's so strong already, is it a mini Thor I see here?
|-> Scarlett.Johansson: 😏

User2: oooo starting to look like you Scarlett😍
|-> User3: oh yes she does

User4: getting fuglier by the minute...
|-> User1: could you just stop already..? You are not funny, it's a baby. What would your mother think?

Load more comments

There's this user that goes on my nerves. Well I don't feel like getting angry. I'm just going to drop it.

*Ding Dong*
That must be Lizzie. "Annie, you hear that? That's auntie Lizzie" I say in an over excitedly voice.

I walk over to where she is lying on the floor and pick her up. She giggles when I pick her up. I just have to hoop her little nose.

I open the door and there she is. " Auntie Lizzieee yeyyy" I say in a sing songey voice and do a little dance. Lizzie gets an adorable smile and that is returned by a big wholeheartedly smile by Lizzie.

I hand Annie over to Lizzie.

"How's motherhood treating ya?" Lizzie says.

"Well, extremely tiring. Like extremely. Haha. But I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world" I answer.

"Well we start filming in four months, how are you feeling about that?" Lizzie asks

"Well I think it'll be better than filming while pregnant" I say letting out a small laugh.

"I bet. But you heard the location was moved to England right?" She asks a bit worried

"Yes of course. But by then Annie will be eight months. So I'll bring her, I won't be able to get the help from mom as I first thought. But I can't leave her for that long either. It'll be an adventure for her" I said this already kinda planned.

"Ok, but remember you have the whole cast to help. We all adore little Anna Banana" Lizzie starts to tickle Annie on her stomach.

I check my watch and realize it's way over nap time for Annie. "Annie, I know you want to hang out with Lizzie. But it's nap time. You'll be able to play with Lizzie in a few hours" I say directed to Annie but really it was more for Lizzie.

As expected she does not want to sleep in her crud during the day... so out walking it is.

The world's mightiest heroes

Me:

Finally got her to sleep

Finally got her to sleep. Me and Lizzie have been walking forever

ChrisE: you should've called me, she always falls asleep on her uncle Chris.

Me:
Haha nice try Chris. But please, come visit soon. We miss you.
RDJ: cute.

ChrisH: yours sleep?

Lizzie: hahaha, she's an angel it sounds like Scar. You won.

Me:
I really did, didn't I?

Once we got back I carefully took Annie with me and put her to bed. Me and Lizzie went downstairs to start on some dinner and watch some TV.

A/N
—————————————————
Word count: 634 words

So again, how was this chapter?

A bit more dialogue here, and Lizzie came to visit. YEY!

Anything you'd like me to add?

Again, yes a short chapter. It gets better. I promise haha

XoXo Lena<3