Christmas

Scarlett POV:

It's Annie's second Christmas. My family can't make it down here this year because of this storm, neither can Lizzie's family so we're gonna celebrate together. Colin will be here too.

So it'll be me, Annie, Lizzie, Colin and Robbie (Lizzie's boyfriend) and of course Gucci and Chanel. They'll come today, we'll eat dinner. Then they'll sleep over and we'll open presents together Christmas morning.

I bought the cutest dress for Annie to wear at dinner and of course she'll open presents in her little jammy.

I'm currently cooking dinner for us. Annie is playing with her blocks on the floor. Lizzie will bring condiments, I'm cooking the ham and Colin will bring dessert. I already bought drinks. After I get the ham into the oven me and Annie will bring Ashton his gift. They're leaving for their family gathering at around 5 pm so we have time.

I get Annie ready to go, dressing her up a bit. Just throwing her little hair into a messy bun.

"Mama look" she says while showing me some snow she gathered in her hand

"Yeah, it's snow baby" I answer her before picking her up and balancing her on my hip. Last year it didn't snow, it doesn't really snow that much here, so she does this every time we walk out the door. She's just as amazed every time. It's really adorable.

"Is white" she says excited.

"Yes baby, it is" I smile. Her vocabulary is really coming together.

We walk towards Ashton's house. She keeps pointing to everything smiling. We walk by a few neighbors and we all exchange a few merry Christmases.

"Down mama. I walk" she says.

"You wanna walk? Alright then baby" I then put her down and reach for her hand.

"No, me" she says. That's what she says when she wants to do something by herself. She puts her hand on her chest and says 'me'. I fall in love more and more with this girl as the days go by.

Since her feet are quite short, we use a while to get to Ashton's house. "Do you wanna ring the doorbell Anna?" I ask my toddler.

"Yess" she says with a smile reaching from ear to ear. I pick her up so she reaches the doorbell. She struggles a bit at first but then she gets it. "Yeyy" she says.

"Yeyyy. Put it there" I tell her and motion for a high five. This is what we do when she manages to do something. She hits it. I kiss her forehead. "I'm so proud of you baby girl"

Just then the door opens. There Naomi stands with a very nicely dressed, not so happy Ashton. "Merry christmas" she says smiling.

Once Ashton sees who is on my arm he perks up. "ANNIE LANNIE!" He yells excitedly.