Scary day care ladies (Day 2)

Lizzie POV: Annie: 1 year and 9 months

The sun was the thing that woke me. It shone straight into my eyes. I must've forgotten to pull the curtains yesterday. Great. I check the time and according to Scar, Annie usually wakes up around 8 am. It's currently 7. So no point in sleeping much longer. She's going to day-care at 10.30 today and she's staying there till 2 pm so I have a child free few hours later.

I stand up and start getting ready.

Lizzie's outfit

Lizzie's outfit

I walk downstairs and decide to use this extra time I've got to make some breakfast for both me and Annie. I go with some fruit and oatmeal for Anna, and for me I'll just go with some avocado toast.

Right after the food is done it's about 8.30 and I hear something that make me believe Annie is joining the only other person in this house. Me.

I walk up the stairs and get to her nursery. "Hey Annie. Have you been sleeping well?" She's stopped crying when I came into the room, but then she realized I'm not her mama.. cause she started crying again. "Oh Anna Banana. I know I'm not Scarlett, but I'm here. I'm all you got. Mama isn't coming home for another few days"

She continues to whimper but she let's me pick her up. I balance her on my hip and we walk out of the room. "I mama" a small voice says into my ear.

"I know you do bean, I know" I rock my hips a bit and she seems to lighten a bit up at that motion so I don't stop. When we get to the kitchen I put her into her high chair.

I put her plate in front of her and her sippy cup. Then I sit myself down for the food. Once she's done she makes grabby hands and I put her down on the floor. She starts playing with her blocks. How can a kid love blocks this much? Well well, as long as she's occupied, right?

Now I realize she might need to get dressed.. so we walk up to the bathroom. We brush her little teeth and set up her hair and put her in an adorable outfit.

 We brush her little teeth and set up her hair and put her in an adorable outfit

Annie hair

Annie clothes

Annie clothes

I mean the girl's not even two yet, but she has a better style than me? What's that about?

I of course pack another outfit, because I mean who are we fooling, the kid's a year and nine months old. She's bound to spill.

We go downstairs and watch a bit of TV before it's time to go.

I pick her up and we walk out to the car. It's now 10.15 and it takes about 10 minutes to drive there. So I put her into her little seat.

As we pull up to the day care there are some people walking in with strollers and out alone. It feels weird to like just leave her here. But well Scar says she has gotten pretty used to staying at day care. So I walk around and take her out of her seat. Then I walk inside.

"Hey" a woman walks up to me.

I turn to her. "Uhm hey, are you the day care leader?"

"Yes I am. Is it little Annie being dropped off?" She asks motioning to the toddler on my hip.

"Uhm yes it is" I say as I had her over to the woman. "So when do I pick her up?"

"At around 2 pm. We have your number so we'll just call if there is anything. And if you wind up picking her up early, just call first and we'll have her ready" the woman smiled at me.

"Alright then. It's settled. Bye bye Annie" I wink to her. She smiles back at me and giggles.

"Bye bye!" She waves and smiles.

-timeskip to picking Annie up-

I pull back into the day care, it feels like just seconds since I was here last.

I walk over to the front desk. "Hey, I'm here to pick up Annabelle Johansson" I flash the person there a smile.

"Hmm let's see. Annabelle. You called 15 minutes ago am I right?"

"Yes, that is in fact correct" I don't think I've smiled this much in forever. Like these people might work with children, but damn they're scary.

Soon a woman comes out with a crying Annie. I walk over to them. And Annie makes grabby hands towards me. I take her.

"You need to sign here saying you picked her up" the woman says harsh. The woman holding Annie seemed nice, but the other woman scares me. Once I get Annie we'll balanced on my hip, she stops crying. I think she misses her mom.

When we get back home we eat some food and just relax the rest of the day. Then it's night time.

"Nightie night Anna banana" I say softly and kisses her forehead. I just went on my phone for the rest of the night. There were some pretty funny headlines up after the day.

New headline:
Elizabeth Olsen seen carrying child into day-care. Is she a mom?
Scarlett Johansson out of the country, did she bring her child?

——————————————————-
Word count: 902

So this is a bit shorter. I think I'm going to write some of the days a bit short, like 7 days is a lot to write. I'll see how much is interesting to read.

What do you think of this story so far?

I have so much in line for this story, you guys just wait!!

XoXo Lena<3