Taking you home

Scarlett POV: Three days old - 23rd of September

I could finally bring my little Annie home. I still haven't posted anything on social media since my last bump picture. I want as much time away from media as possible.

In the car I decide to take a picture and send it to the cast group chat of my precious angel.

World's mightiest heroes:

Me:

Baby on her way home

ChrisE: Scar, this kid is already so loved
RDJ: Yeah, but when are we going to get her name??
Lizzie: well I can wait, while I see others can't. She wants it to be special. So be patient!
ChrisH: she's so tiny. I remember how tiny my little girl was. Ah your first is special.

Me:
Yes, I'm scared I'm going to break her.
Well I want y'all to come over tomorrow night. Then you'll get to see her. And you'll get to know her name.

ChrisE: I'll be there.
Lizzie: me too
ChrisH: me three
Renner: me four
Mark: I'll also be there
RDJ: of course I'll be there.
Tom1: I'm coming
Tom2: I'M NOT THE YOUNGEST ANYMORE!!

Read by all

I can finally see my home that I left in such a hurry almost four days ago. It feels good to be home, and now for the first time not alone.

After much convincing my mother let's me go by myself. Because even tho I'm a new mom, I want to do this by myself. It's just me and Annie and I have to get used to that.

"Bye mom, thank you again so so much" I say as I step out of the car.

"Of course sweetie. I love you so much and if you need anything. And I mean anything you call me. Ok? You don't have to do this alone, but you are so strong" my mom says this and it brings tears to my eyes.

"Thank you mom. I'll be fine, but I know I have you and I'll call you" I say, smile "bye mom"

I get the car seat out of the car and make my way inside. "It's just you and me now Annie. This is your home. Our home. It's where you'll grow up"

I already have so much love for this kid. I know she already have me wrapped around her little finger.

We make our way to the nursery that me and Chris set up a few weeks ago. Not knowing her gender.