✺✺✺

welcome, welcome, and welcome back!!

if you're new, hello! i would love for you to get started on reading this book as soon as physically possible, but this is the third book in my "Flower Girl" trilogy, so i highly recommend checking out the first two books, 1: Rise and 2: Fall, before going ahead with this one.

again, this is BOOK THREE, so please don't keep reading unless you've read the others! i don't want the story to be too confusing for you.

✺✺✺

here are the books with their covers and how they show up on Wattpad:

BOOK ONE: Rise

BOOK TWO: Fall

BOOK TWO: Fall

—> BOOK THREE: Climb <—

✺✺✺

as i would like to avoid any potential copyrighting/correction issues, here's the forewarning regarding copyright and whatnot. although it is fairly long, i do encourage reading it to prevent any instances where something might not make sense.

there are some newer disclaimers here that are different from the last two books, so i seriously think it's best if you keep scrolling just to be aware!

i can't force you to, but please take it as a friendly suggestion :)

✺✺✺

copyrighting:

i know, i know, and i'm sorry, but this story is mainly written based off of the Percy Jackson movies, as i unfortunately do not have the resources to write from the book series completely. however, i will be using information from the books as much as i can. i do not own nor take credit for any characters, ideas, or events that were created by both Rick Riordan or the cinematic producers.

another note is that this book continues after the Sea of Monsters movie, but will not continue with the original series' storyline. any altered or original plots in this book may not be correct or correlate with Rick's writing. this is completely intentional, and these are my own ideas unless described as otherwise.

i own this book. i will most likely go through and edit chapters in the future, but all changes made after any parts have been published are still mine and belong to me. if there are any copies of this book or these storylines published outside of or even on the Wattpad platform, i did not write them, and that is a copyright violation.

i urge anyone who sees my story published by someone else to notify me, because this is my passion; i love writing for people to read, not to steal.

this book was created on april 25, 2021, by Wattpad user @imagines_i_guess.

(that's me, hello!)

✺✺✺

updates:

i will post for this book when i have the time, most likely on the weekends. however, there are no guarantees set in stone for a schedule. i update when i update, and any pestering requests for me to do so will make me more likely to wait for longer. otherwise, you can expect a new chapter once or twice every few weeks.

i'm a very busy person who is dealing with college, internships, and competitions every week. if i'm not posting, there's a reason, so i ask you to please trust me and the process to get back on track.

chapters for this book will commence after the completion of book two: Fall.

updates began on: may 21, 2022

✺✺✺

warnings:
language-

i apologize, but i do use strong language in my writing without censoring it. there will be no further warnings on this particular subject.

graphic content
if there are any extremely violent, gory, or graphic details, i will place a warning at the beginning of the chapter. i like going into detail and being creative, so chances are there will be unsettling scenes not shown in the movies nor described in the books.

don't worry, though! there will always be a warning if a violent or graphic scene is present in the chapter, and i will do my best to ensure it can be skipped without ruining the storyline.

mature content-

don't get your hopes up, i don't write smut.

however, some scenes in this book will be more suitable for people who are older. now, i do know some of the reach my books have is directed at younger readers, and it's not like i can stop you from reading.

i want to reiterate that i am not writing directly based off Riordan's series or the new TV series casting. characters are aged up in this book to account for the storyline. anything deemed as mature content is written with age in mind, so i will put a disclaimer at the beginning of chapters containing such content.

you live your own life and i have no say in it, so read it if you want to or skip it if you don't. if you don't like it or if you complain in my comments, i'm just going to redirect you right over here.

in the nicest way possible, deal with it.

✺✺✺

hate/bullying:

if i see any hateful comments, and i mean any, directed at me or my readers, i will delete them without hesitation. i try to give the benefit of the doubt and hope for things to be sarcastic, but if it is definite cyber bullying of any kind, you can be sure it will be gone the second i see the notification and you will be blocked from my profile.

on the other hand, constructive criticism, so long as it is civil, is welcomed and appreciated.

spread love, y'all. this is not a space for anything negative.

✺✺✺

i hope you enjoy my series, "Flower Girl"! thank you for sticking with me through the first two books, so i hope this one lives up to your expectations! comments and votes are greatly appreciated, and i'm so glad you're reading my story :)

enjoy, loves <3