𝟎𝟐

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙞
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"I really do hate everybody, how come my designs not good for the big company Zeus?" I frowned as he snuggled up to me.

During the past two years I've realized my looks wouldn't last forever so my Fenty deal could only make me so much and with how inconsistent I was with YouTube I knew that'd stop income too.

So, while Syian always had a lot to do with getting the restaurant together I was at home with our sons doing nothing but feeding them nasty dog food and being bored, so I started brainstorming some ideas.

I came up with a lot of designs for a lingerie line called Ambriance. I sketched all of the designs myself and had them all ready to be made but the company I was looking to pick everything up had told me no, which made me beyond sad.

I was so confident they were going to say yes that I even hired the models who were going to model my clothes every time I had to do a shoot, I paid them in advance of course, but it was just enough to hold them over until I got the green light that everything was okay.

Imagine telling over one hundred people that they were out of a job just like that, of course some people had backup plans but some of them were people who needed the money because they had no job and no money, so now what? They're just broke?

I was really looking forward to this too, especially since big brands-excluding like, Fenty, didn't have lingerie for bigger people. It only went up to about an XL, it was like they thought fat people couldn't have sex or something so they just didn't make bigger sizes.

I made sure the people who were going to actually make it knew to make the sizes go up to a 5XL, because everybody deserves to feel good and like a bad bitch when they turn on the sexy lights.

But of course, big brand says no. So that means no. No more Ambriance. No more sexy lights getting turned on. No more ideas flowing through this empty ass head of mine. Just vibes.

"Do a fundraiser." Saf shrugged as she flipped through some of my designs. She was also here.

"What will that do for me?"

"Raise some money, invest in your own brand and then drop your own line. You don't necessarily need a big brand to sponsor you especially when you are very well known and you have a large following on every social media platform you have, if you post about it you already know Shade Room will post something about it too, so boom. Business."

"But what type of fundraiser?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Now I was interested...kind of.

"I remember you told me about that homeless guy you felt bad about. We live in a city with more than enough homeless people I'm sure you can get some big names to donate money to sponsor a big event for homeless people."

"I'm not making homeless people pay."

"Damn. You just dumb as hell." She shook her head before throwing the book of sketches at me. "Because why the hell would you think that's what I said in the first place?!"

"Ow." I frowned. "And because you basically said that."

"No, I said you should have big names to donate and sponsor an event for the homeless people. Have Syian and the restaurant give out free food, have Zo offer free washing and drying, me and Xi will go to the mall and get a whole bunch of new clothes for them, you can set it all up. Boom."

"Good idea."

"I know. Durk calls me The Brain." She shrugged and I just stared at her. "What? I'm for real."