𝟏𝟕

miss me?

𝙎𝙮𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"B," I rolled over and tapped her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Hmm?"

"You wanna have sex?" I whispered. "It's like four in the morning so everybody is sleep."

"My sister is here." She said, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Okay...what that gotta do with me?"

"I'm not having sex while my sister is here. It's called respect."

"Bet." I nodded before getting out of the bed. I grabbed the pillow I was once sleeping on and walked out of our room, into the guest room followed by Bri.

"What are you do—Syian!"

I hit Safiya with the pillow a good three more times before she finally woke up. "Go home."

"Why would you just hit me?!"

"Go home." I repeated.

"I can't right now."

"You can't be here right now either. Go home."

"It's four in the morning!"

"And I'm trying to have sex with my wife but I guess she respect you too much to have sex while you here, so you gone have to slide up outta here big dawg."

"You guys have a car-"

"And you have a house! This is not that house, so get out!"

"Brionne!" Saf looked over at her.

"Syian." Bri looked over at me.

My turn?

"Safiya." I stared at her. "I was last. That means what I say goes. Safiya, leave."

"You're going to kick me out at four in the morning? You don't even have the decency to kick me out at like, nine? Some reasonable hour?" She squinted her eyes at me.

She keep trying to get me to show her some respect but she's not my sister so I don't know why she even thinks I would do that.

"I got the car keys on the counter in the kitchen. Go out for a drive. Go clear your mind, you got a lot of shit to think about. You gave your girlfriends name to the police."

"Not my girlfriend."

"Tomato, tomahto."

"I'm going back to sleep."

"You ain't going to sleep in here my boy." I shook my head chuckling lowly.

"Syian we can just go in the car or something." Bri suggested.

I made a face and turned my head to look at her. "And leave the comfort of the house we paid for?"

"It's not that serious regardless, horn-ball." Saf scrunched her face up.