𝟏𝟏

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"And then you just.." I looked at the YouTube video following the steps as I put the diaper on Solana's stuffed animal. "Uh oh, look at me."

She didn't say anything she just started kicking her feet around. "Mommy about to be changing diapers like..it's really nuffin'!"

Syian came into the room and my whole mood changed immediately as I watched him grab his keys off of the counter and not gonna lie I wanted to start crying because why are you leaving for real?

He walked over to the bed and kissed Solana's forehead before coming over to me, trying to give me a kiss but I snaked my neck. "You dead serious?"

"Are you dead serious?"

"If you want me to stay then I'll stay."

"Go ahead I don't care you can go whenever you want." I shrugged my shoulders hiding the fact that I wanted to bawl.

"You about to cry and I wish you'd stop holding your feelings in and tell a nigga how you feel."

"I just.." I started before sighing and looking up at the ceiling because once I got into detail about how I felt the tears were going to come.

"You just what?"

"I just don't want you to leave. I'm happy for you and I'm happy you get to expand but we literally just had a baby and you're not even going to be here for a week. I just..I don't know." I wiped the few tears that found their way out of my eyes.

"Look, I'ma get y'all down there one of the days I'm there if you want to go."

"I don't want to have her going any and everywhere right now though, she's still very young." I looked over at her trying to eat her toes.

She didn't get that weird shit from me.

"Then I'm gone try to come back earlier, alright?"

"You don't have to, it's fine. You should get going anywhere, you have somewhere to be and so do I."

"Where you going?"

"Outside." I shrugged as I got out the bed and picked out a very cute outfit for her.

"I'm being serious, where you going?"

"The woman who birthed me wants me to go out to speak to her or whatever so I'm going to do that just so I can completely cut her off and then I'm going to your mothers."

"Where Lana going?"

"With me?" I turned to face him. "I don't understand where else she'd be. It ain't like you can keep her."

"I thought you would take her to Xi's house or something."

"Well you thought wrong."

It was silent. He checked his phone before standing up. "You gone be good while I'm gone?"

nigga act like he going off to fight in war.

"I'm always good."

"Just making sure..I'll call you when I get there." He came behind me, kissing my cheek. "I love you."

"Mhm, I love you too." I said lowly as backed up and went to go and grab all his stuff to leave and I just wanted to break down and cry.

⤿

"She's very pretty," Lorelei said to break the silence and I looked over at Solana who was asleep in her car seat.

"I know. Thank you though."