Prologue

**Flashback**
Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! Was all I could think to myself as I watched Lawrence big head ass sleeping peacefully in the bed that I claimed at my sister's house while I was in town. I really don't even know how we even got here. Nah I'm lying I knew exactly how we got here. Truth or Dare, tequila, and my sister always playing match maker and shit. It's like she was on a mission to find me a man. I was currently looking around the room for my clothes when I tripped over Lawrence's shoes. Trying to save myself from hitting the floor I caught the edge of the bed waking him up. Shit. So much for me sneaking out of the room.

"Good Morning." His voice was deep and raspy. The heaviness I felt in between my legs from what happened hours before became even more noticeable when his voice echoed through my ears.

"Morning." Was all I managed to get out as I tried to play it off like I was just getting up. Lawrence gave me a quick look up and down before he spoke again.

"You leaving?"

"Yeah, I have a early flight to Atlanta. Work stuff."

"Oh word? Flight Attendant right?" He asked as he turned over revealing his chest to me. I slightly bite my lip. Flashes of what occurred earlier went through my mind.

"How do you know? Jo told you?"

My sister talked too much. Always telling people my business. Why she felt the need to volunteer my information was beyond me. She asked me if I would come to her pool party while I was in town. I agreed to come only if she wouldn't try to hook me up with anybody. But here I am with Lawrence. Now hold up before y'all think I'm a Ho or something. Lawrence and I knew of each other. He's my sister husband's best friend. We always see each other at family functions and whatnot. But I've never looked at him in that way. Well until last night, even then I think it was the alcohol talking.

"Well if you have a little time to spare. You wanna go out for breakfast."

"No can do. I really have to be going.

My flight leaves in two hours. I grabbed the rest of my thing and was headed for the shower.

"Hey Kei, you mind if we share the shower?
Conserve some water?" He asked while getting out the bed in all his glory. What the fuck did he do that for? I glanced down at what was causing my body to betray my mind. I instantly bit my lip and tried to clutch my legs together but it was no use. Lawrence had me pinned against the wall without warning, legs around his waist threatening to push his man meat inside of me. Biting my neck.
"Keisha I've been trying to get this shit for a long time. But you been playing with me." He expressed while teasing me with the tip of his dick. I sprang a leak.
"Unh Unh. Lawrence I didn't know you liked me."
"Yes you did. Jo told you. You was just trying to little boy me!" He slammed all of himself into me. I almost screamed it hurt so good. Taking my lips into his mouth to muffle my moans.
"Be quiet! Before you wake everybody up!" I couldn't even respond I just nodded my head. Who did he think he was? Walking us into the bathroom all the while not missing a stroke only pausing to start the water. We finished what we started. Afterwards though I literally had to rush to catch my flight with less than 30 minutes to spare. Lawrence and I exchanged information before I left and tried to hook something up. But our schedule caused us to fail and within a month our little encounter became just that and we fell back. UNTIL.....

Two Months Later......
For at least two weeks I had been feeling like shit. Every five seconds I felt the urge to throw up, I was lightheaded, and just plain old tired. I usually only felt like this when a had a blocked schedule and it was nonstop traveling for at least two weeks. It was normally jet lag and I could bounce back after a few days. But this was weird because I was back home and had been for a week. Laying in the bed at Jo's house I felt the urge to pee really bad only for it to be a sprinkle. I sat there for a minute before getting up. I wiped. Got up washed my hands. When it  hit me like a ton of bricks. I CAN'T BE! I ran out the bathroom and got on my period app. An sure as hell it was telling my period was over a month late. Now last month I did recall not posting it because I was busy so it could be a mistake. I started calculating the last time I had sex and with whom it was. Then it hit my ass again. We never used a condom, not once. He raw dawg me the whole time. Something I never do. I'm careful at all times. Fuuucckkk! I can't be pregnant. God please don't do me like this! Before I start to panic I screamed for my sister Jolita to come into the room.

"Girl what is it? I was cooking!"
"Sis, you have any pregnancy test in your bathroom?" Jolita's eyebrows instantly went to her forehead.

"Why? Who needs it? I know it's not you!" My lip twitched and I twisted it to the side.

"Unh Unh! Not you sis! Say it ain't so!Not little Miss Careful. Not little Miss I Keep This Coochie on Lockdown. Not little Miss Practically a Virgin!"

"Alright Jo damn! You're dragging it at this point!"

As usual Jo was going overboard with it.

"I'm just shocked is all. But hold that thought let me turn this food down and go in my bathroom and check." I sat on the bed for what felt like an eternity. She came back with a drug store of pregnancy test.

"Wtf Jo! Why do you need all of these?"

"You know Ty and I were trying for number 2 after our miscarriage. We had to be prepared. But this is not about me. It's about you. Who is the daddy? How far along are you? What made you think you're pregnant?" Jolita just rattled those questions off.

"Lawrence, I don't know, and I've been feeling nauseous all day, peeing, and look at my freaking titties." They were swollen and hurt like hell.
"Hold up. When you fuck Lawrence? Why wasn't I aware of this?"

"First off get out my pussy! Secondly after the pool party." I bit my lip and began to pout.

"No wonder y'all asses got missing. I thought you went to sleep and he went home. That's why he was still here when I woke up. He was smiling hard as hell all morning." A telling smile crept across my lips.
"Damn it was like that!" Jo could always read me.

"Whew. Was it! I should've been stop playing with him!"
"But now look at you. Y'all was playing too much!" She was making a round motion with her hand at her stomach
"Shut up Jo!"

"No you shut up Kei and take your ass in the bathroom and take them test. I really didn't want to. What if I am how am I gonna tell Lawrence. What am I going to do? This is definitely life changing.....

I sat with Jolita until the timers went off and the results were in... I Arkeisha was...........