Unwanted Guest

Ro
I sat and watched Jamel as he packed the last of his items that he had stored at his mama's house. We had successfully attained our own living space. Aka we found our house! It had took some finesse but I had got my dad to secretly give me the money for it. They had found out through Lawrence's big mouth ass family what I had done to Aiden and my parents instantly cut me off. Well not my dad which was funny because after I lied and threw something in about mom guilt and depression he said it wasn't my fault and had been secretly giving me money ever since. Oh and some way the charges against me were dropped as well. All I had to do was agree to sign over all parental rights of Aiden. Which I wasn't okay with but I agreed so I could stay my black ass out of prison. Despite what I did, I loved that little boy with my entire being. I was just trying to keep him alive. Which I did. Hopefully when he is older his Dad will let me explain my truth to him. I know it's gonna be some shit behind it. Oh well that's water under the bridge now. I have a new life, new house, and a new—

"Ro, that's the last of my shit! You ready to go home?" Jamel asked as the sweat poured down his face. The nigga only had six boxes to pack I don't know why he's sweating so hard.
"Yeah, I been ready!" I said as I stood up to help hold the door so he could take his first group of boxes to the car. As we were exiting out the door his mama came flying down the stairs of the basement.

"JAMEL! Don't go! This girl ain't no good for you! She doesn't deserve you, why do you keep ruining your life behind this ratchet girl! What does she have over you to make you— I cut her ranting off!

"You got some nerve Sylvia! I haven't done shit to your son! If anything he has been the one doing shit to me! He tried to kill my son, he's been kidnapping me since I was 16 and getting me pregnant every time! Hell he's the one ruining my life!" Is what I wanted to say but I didn't even part my lips. I wanted to see if Jamel would defend me to his mother!

"Ma you don't know her! You haven't even tried to get to know her since she's been around! All you've ever done was criticize our relationship and think that she's a bad person. She's not a bad person Ma!"

"Talking about she not a bad person. Where her son at huh? She ain't called or checked on that boy since she been here laid up with you!" She asked as her arched eyebrow reached her forehead.

"Don't talk about my son! He is none of your fucking concern!" I said rolling my eyes at the both of them. Hell "her son" was the reason I couldn't contact him! While she over here talking shit!

"Ma, don't worry about him. What you need to be concerned about is your grand baby!" Jamel said excitedly.

"What baby? Jameela nor Jame' better not be bringing no babies up in her—Jamel you got her pregnant? Oh hell no!" She started lifting up my shirt!

"Sylvia back up! If you're gonna act like this. You don't gotta be around my child at all!" Welp the cats out of the bag! I am pregnant. Jamel had successfully gotten me pregnant for a third time. I'm keeping this one though.

"Jamel why would you do that? You know you could lose everything. Especially since y'all aren't married! Are you?" I raised my hand up.... we were indeed married. Sylvia likely to have fainted once she saw my 2 carat princess cut diamond.

"Ma I love Romina to death! There is nothing that I wouldn't do to make her happy. Even if that means forfeiting my inheritance."

Inheritance? What fucking inheritance?

"What inheritance Mel?" I was curious now.

"I had to see if you really loved me before I told you everything. My grandfather was a multimillionaire and when he died he left me half of his fortune. He said in order for me to get it, I would have to be married and no children out of wedlock."