We Gotta Stop This

A Month Later.......
Keisha

"Lawrence its too deep! I feel you in my stomach! I was currently pressing my hand against Lawrence's abdomen as he rotated his hips trying to get deeper inside of me.

" If you don't stop all that punk ass whining! You can take this dick! He slapped my hand away and pushed my legs further back. Dipping his hips stroking deeper into my pussy. I had to grab his face and kiss him to muffle the scream that was about to escape. He bit my bottom lip pulling it in his mouth while sliding his tongue into my mouth. He was so aggressive and nasty. I loved that shit.

"Keisha you bet not nut! I feel that shit!" But it was too late.

"Mmmmm. Lawrence I'm so sorry!" Was all I managed to moan out before he was face deep in my pussy!

"Ahhhhhh!" I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"You wake them damn kids up. You're dealing with them!" I quickly snatched a pillow from the top of the bed covering my face and rode the wave of my orgasm.

"Turn over and arch that back!"

"I can't take anymore Law!"

"Aht Aht. Ain't no tapping out. This my pussy and you giving that shit up! Turn over Kei!" Even with my body feeling like a noodle I turned over on all fours spreading my ass!

"That's right open up for me!" I felt all of him as he slipped inside me. I threw my ass back meeting his thrust. He sent a quick slap to my ass.

"You ain't slick Janae! You had all that mouth earlier! Now look at you running!" He slammed into me. I almost lost it. Lawrence was really fucking my shit up!

"I'm sorry baby daddy! Mmm I'm so sorry!"

I threw my ass back again. Receiving another smack. I was trying to make him cum. But he wasn't letting up.

"See no you not! Cuz you keep playing with me! Sofia about to be a big sister!"

He gripped my waist so I couldn't run at all and gave me everything! My third orgasm crept up on me just as I felt him fill me up with his man milk.

"Lawrence, whhhyyy would you do that? I really hate you so much right now!" Plan B me please.

"Yeah ok! Tell her that! She keeps cuming so she loves me!" He said as he rolled us on our side lifting my leg up now hitting it from the side. My favorite position. Reaching my hand between my legs I began to strum on my clit. That's one thing about Lawrence he's gonna give you rounds of sex. He only stops when he's done. Which seems like never when it comes to us. We had been going for a good hour or two. I was really about to tap out and let him win this argument.

"Kei you know what I want. So give that shit up and we can stop! He pumped hard and faster into me. I continued to stroke myself.
" Give. It. To. Me. Keisha!" As if on cue my body exploded into a million little piece and all over Lawrence. I squirted. He won. Argument was over. He pulled out leaving himself all over me. Both of us breathing and sweating like crazy. He grabbed my neck pulling me close to him giving me a sloppy kiss. Which led to him slipping right back in. Ugh he never got enough.

"I want to make love to you now!" His strokes were slow and deliberate. Lifting my legs up I let him do him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lawrence
As I was getting out of the shower. I could hear Sofia beginning to wake up on the baby monitor. I quickly got dressed. I started to wake Keisha up so she could feed her. But lul baby was knocked. I wore her out. I would let her get some rest. I went into the kitchen and got her cereal and bottle ready. Luckily for me Keisha had already had milk prepared. Warming everything up I sat it on the island and went to get the kids up for the day. I went to check on Sofia first because I knew she was up. I walked to her crib.