Family Gathering

Keisha
It had been a week since our Sunday dinner. We had all decided that one Saturday out of the month we would have a chill adults night. No kids. Liquor, and just wilding out! Since it was kind of my idea I decided I would kick it off by hosting first. I was adding the last minute touches to the food and getting the house together while Lawrence dropped the kids off at his mom's house. I wanted it to be a themed party where everyone dressed like their favorite liquor or mixed drink and bring that bottle to the party. I wasn't big on drinking but when I did I got fucked up! It's only right! RIGHT?! Anyway I was dressed up as Tequila Sunrise. I had on a cute lil red,yellow, and orange ombré romper. I was getting my strawberries out of the fridge when my doorbell rang. I knew it wasn't my sister or Lawrence because they both had keys. So it had to be a party guest. I went to the door. It was Nafessa dressed in white and lime green. She was Patron. She had her bottle ready to go!

"You're early! So that means you can help me finish the set up!"

" I did not come over here to work!"

"You're family now so you might as well get used to being put to work."

"You better be glad I like you!"
We shared a laugh! We finished in no time. Everybody started showing up and the festivities began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody showed up as their drink:
Ty & Jo were Malibu and Pineapple juice(Jo was pineapple juice because she was pregnant) and they wanted to still participate so they did a couples outfit.

Lawrence and I were Tequila Sunrise and Hennessy.

Nafessa was Patron.

DeAnna and Marcellus were Moët and Ace of Spade(bougie asses).

DeMiya was Dusse.

Deja and her boyfriend Jason were Tito's(which shocked me! I didn't even know Baby drank liquor).

"Well since everybody is here! Y'all know what time it is! SHOT O' CLOCK!" I passed everyone a shot glass filled with a special blend one of my friends whipped up! We clacked glasses and threw them back.

"Mmmm! That was good as fuck give me another one!" DeMiya pushed her glass towards me. I topped  her her off.

"Cuz we can't get too turnt yet! The night just started!"

"I'm good cuz you know that! I can hold my liquor! We both looked at each other and starting cracking up! We both knew DeMiya couldn't handle her liquor but we was still gone turn up! After two more shots we decided to play "Never Have I Ever!"

"Never have I ever gotten/got somebody pregnant from a One Night Stand!" Nafessa asked looking over at Lawrence and I. We both took a shot but so did DeMiya. Everybody's neck snapped in her direction.

"What the fuck is y'all looking at? I was in college and I was not ready for that so to the clinic I went! RIP to that Lil Baby!" She took another shot.

"Well let's move on! Never Have I Ever, kissed a girl!" DeAnna chimed in switching our eyes from her sister. Everybody in the room took a drink. We could all feel our men staring holes into our faces! While we were trying to keep a straight face.

"Y'all are a bunch of freaks! Baby even you? Nah you can't be serious 'cause you barely sucking dick!" Jason said.

"Nah I'm barely sucking yours. Don't get cute!"Deja said while mushing him in his head.

"Nah nah DeAnna explain yourself! Cuz I'm trying to see something!" Mars grabbed DeAnna's thighs.

"Chill out! I was in college. We were drunk and it happened. One time thing!" DeAnna shrugged her shoulders.