We're Good

Keisha
3 months later.....
I had just pulled into my mama's driveway. It was my morning to drop Aiden off at school and I had few hours to kill before I had to go home and cook dinner. So I decided to stop by and bother my parents. They were always early risers so it was no surprise that they were up. I guess Jo and Tae had the same idea because I saw their cars there too. I got Sofia out her car seat and walked to my parents door, knocking first then walked in.

"Well Gotdamn! I'm glad me and my husband wasn't fucking! Cuz y'all damn sure just popped up in my shit like y'all still live here!" I heard my mama fuss as I entered to the house.

"Girl bye. This my daddy house! He said we can come by anytime we like! Right now seems to be the time I like!" I said ducking the shoe she threw at me.
"So you gone hit me! In front of my child?" I laughed.

"Keisha stop playing with me!"

"No Tasha you stop playing with me!"
I said as I held Sofia close to me and ran away from the second shoe that came flying at me. When I tell y'all, I live to stress my mama out! I was weak.
"BRING ME MY DAMN SHOES BACK!" I picked them up and gave them to her. My mama didn't play, even with us being grown. But it was only right for me to test her.

"Give me my grand baby! Hey SoSo!" She took Sofia from my arms and began kissing and smelling her. I'm glad I washed her up with the way my mama sniffing her and shit.

"Where is my daddy and your other chaps?"

"Your daddy should be getting dressed and your sister is back there being moody and pregnant. Tae and Fee in his old room. Hopefully not fucking. You know your brother think he so slick."

"If she anything like her brother. Your third grandkid is definitely coming sooner than later!" I joked.

"Y'all having too many kids! I was just the fine ass auntie now y'all got me out here being the fine ass grandma. Y'all trying to trick me out the streets. But Imma be fine forever!"

"I guess Chile! Anyways whatchu cooking?" I notice she had them pots jumping.

"Breakfast. Which I normally don't cook cuz me and your daddy just drink coffee and have something light. But since y'all here I guess I can feed y'all! Especially my pretty baby!" She started kissing Sofia again. Sofia was cracking up. Just silly. I decided to leave them and go find Jo. She was lying on the couch in the den. She was watching Euphoria. So I went and plopped down beside her putting her feet on my lap.

"Where is my baby?" She said without taking her eyes off the tv.

"Right there." I pointed to her belly.

"Don't play with me. Where is Sofia?" She looked over at me.

"Hey Jo damn! That little baby got you mean as hell!" She rolled her eyes and went back to looking at tv.

"MA! Bring Sofia here!" Jo yelled.

"No, you bring your pregnant ass in here and get her!" My mama yelled back.

"Fine." I watched as Jo got up from the sofa. I took in her appearance. My sister was thick asf. Her stomach was becoming round but not too noticeable. Her skin was glowing and she was freaking gorgeous.

"Jo oh my gosh. I don't know if Ty has told you today, but I will. You're so fucking pretty pregnant. Your ass is sitting and them titties though!"

"Stop being gay Kei! Lusting over my body and shit!"

"Only for you baby!" I bit my lip.

"Eww!" She walked out of the den. Moments later she came in with Sofia on her hip and they were both smacking on a biscuit. Just greedy.
"Yo mama said breakfast almost finished." We went back to watching tv when Nafessa joined us. She was cheesing mad hard.