Still in Anguilla...

Omniscient

Suddenly waking up from her sleep DeMiya had become extremely thirsty and needed to get something to drink. She got up and walked to kitchen. On her way she noticed that the lights were still on in the theater room. Remembering Deja was the only one still up when she left out earlier she decided to check to see if she was still up and if she was ok. Upon first glance she didn't see Deja anywhere so assumed she went to bed and didn't turn the screen off.
"This girl never turns the tv off. Some things never change." DeMiya walked to the table to grab the remote.
"I know you fucking lying!" She whispered.

On the floor laid Deja and Brandon. Deja on top and Brandon on the bottom with him palming Deja's butt. To DeMiya they looked too comfortable like they knew each other outside of this trip. This looked very messy. Even though none of the sisters liked Anandi like that DeMiya never condoned grimy behavior. She wasn't letting her sister go out like that at all. They began to stir in their sleep getting more comfortable within each others arms. Brandon pulled Deja closer while Deja hugged him tighter.

"Oh these niggas like each other!" DeMiya said as she watched the scene. Checking the time it was almost 5 and she knew DeAnna was up because that girl wake up with the chickens. She had to inform her on what she was looking at because she was about break this love fest up because this was not a good look. She realized she didn't have her phone but saw Deja's, she picked it up entered her password and text DeAnna to come to the theater room ASAP and not to make a lot of noise. It took DeAnna less that two minutes to make it in there.

"Miya what do you want? I was about to wake Mars up for some head. This better be serious." She said as she walked up.

"Look!" She pointed to Deja and Brandon.
"Unh Unh! Ion fuck with Nandi like that but this is too close and too messy. We gotta wake them up before somebody sees them."

"That's the same shit I said." The sisters both look at each other and went to wake they're little sister up.

"Deja Rae Chamberlain! Wake your muthafuckin ass up right now!" DeAnna said as she snatched her up.

"No she didn't just grip him tighter!" DeAnna said. She tried to wake her up again. This time she woke up a little.

"Deja what are you doing?" DeMiya asked noticing she was waking up. Deja finally realized that her sisters were waking her up and that she was on Brandon's chest.

"Oh shit!" She jumped up startling Brandon. He quickly closed his eyes back when he noticed DeAnna and DeMiya scowling at him.
"Nah nigga both y'all niggas is caught. So get the fuck up!" DeMiya said as she smacked the back of Deja's head. They slowly began to rise up off the floor.

"Miya keep your hands off me bruh!"

"Or what?" Deja and DeMiya gave each other a "what's up" look. DeAnna quickly jumped in the middle to defuse the situation. She knew both her little sisters got busy with their hands and she would not be breaking them up. Right now really wasn't a time for all that.
"So what's up between you two? This shit right here just looked messy as fuck!" DeAnna spoke first.
"First of all y'all need to chill.Y'all clearly see that I'm fully dressed. So nothing happened. We were in here watching some movies and we fell asleep. It's not that deep so don't trip!" Deja said not really caring to go into details.

"Ok. That still doesn't excuse the fact they you're down here with somebody else's nigga!" DeMiya said.

"Girl please don't come judging me as if you haven't done it before. Chile please." Deja waved both her sister's off.

"Hey now! Deja chill out! You're doing too much. That was a valid statement." DeAnna looked at Deja still waiting for the answer.

"Can I say something?" Brandon chimed in.