RO pt.2

Ro and Jamel in the MM. They're trifling asf.

Ro

I sat at the bar looking as people walked around smiling and laughing living a carefree life. I literally could punch one these smiling motherfuckers in face. How could they be so happy? What the fuck was so joyous about life? More importantly how come Lawrence hadn't called me yet? Had he not found Aiden? Was he not concerned about my whereabouts? He probably doesn't even give a fuck. Probably somewhere fucking Keisha. I was so tempted to call him out of concern for Aiden but that would make my words seem vain. But I really was concerned about my son. What did I do? I let my emotions get the best of me. I would never intentionally hurt my baby. I only gave him two sleeping pills. But he's only 5, that's enough to hurt him Ro! Tears began to fill my eyes as guilt set in. My baby could really be hurt. Tears spilled from my eyes at the thought. The bartender must've felt my pain and offered me two shots on the house. I threw those back quickly. I wiped my eyes took a few deep breaths and got myself together. What's done is done. Is all I could say to myself after my actions. I got two more shots. My phone dinged. I hurriedly grabbed it. It could be Lawrence. I typed in my code. Only for my heart to stop.

😘😍Jamel

I'm on my way back. Be waiting outside. If I gotta come look for you. Imma beat your ass! That's on your dead ass son.

I wanted to throw my phone across the bar and just run away. But it wouldn't do any good he would just find me. Like always......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawrence

I couldn't wrap my head around any of this. Why would Ro do this? She adored Aiden. She was a very good mother and she was overprotective of him. So for her to drug him? This wasn't her at all. I just couldn't believe it. I sat in the waiting room while they pumped his little stomach and ran test to see what was in his system. I was just getting ready get up and go check on him when my sister, my mom and dad came bursting through the door.

"Where is my nephew! I'm gonna kill that trifling bitch!"

"NAFEESSA!" We all said in unison.

"Nah y'all taking this shit too lightly. My 5 year nephew is laid up in this hospital and y'all calm? He was just with us earlier today. He goes with that bitch and now this! Nope y'all got me fucked up! I'm fucking Ro up on sight! Where she at?"

"Alright now Fee! I let you speak, but you better watch your mouth. All that loud talking and cussing what's wrong with you?" My mom fussed.

"I'm grown! Secondly y'all concerned with my mouth but not looking around for Ro! Y'all funny as hell." Nafessa fumed.

I hadn't told them details on what was going on with Aiden. I just told them he was in the hospital and to come quick. Nafessa didn't even know Ro wasn't here and was long gone. But had Ro been here her ass would've been beat. Nafeesa was looking for any reason to beat her ass. At this point I was going to let her. This woman really drugged my baby boy.

"What the hell is going on with my Godson?

Ty came bursting through the door next with Jo and Keisha in tow. She was in different clothes from earlier. She was also sporting two fresh hickies. Any other time I would be proud of my work but right now wasn't the time or place.

" Well since everyone is here. I guess I can tell you all why I called you. Aiden was drugged by Ro. I don't know what she gave him. I just know I found him unresponsive and she was gone."

"So you mean to tell me this goofy bitch could've killed my nephew! Oh this bitch gotta die! Like now!" Nafeesa stormed out of the waiting room.

"I knew I liked your sister. My type of girl! Nafeesa wait for me!" Jo got up and ran behind my sister. Those two are some nuts for real.