Chapter 2: The Velveteen Savior!

Jaune currently fought against a level-one training bot.

And it wiped the floor with him.

Jaune just thanked Oum that no one was around to witness that. His body hurt from being tackled to the floor by a training bot and bruises formed, he had a shortness of breath from the constant movement and the constant beating. He was just thankful that his aura fixed most of the injuries, minus his oh-so-damaged pride. Speaking of his aura... he never really got to say thank you to that Pyrrha girl for unlocking his Aura, did he?

'Next time' He told himself 'I owe her big time'

For now, Jaune pulled Crocea Mors up off of the floor, and he frowned at the level-one bot mocking him. To lose to the lowest settings hurt in more ways than one, and Jaune knew he lacked training, but seriously, the level-one?

'No! Stop thinking like that! We need to try again' He told himself

he raised his shield and held up Crocea Mors behind his defense and had the end pointed in the bot's direction. The Bot charged at him and he got ready for it to strike and to counter the attack with his own

"I've had enough of you do bucket of bolts!" Jaune cried

And another fight between the bot and the Arc boy began again and then-!

"Ah!"

Jaune woke up with a cry. He blinked once, then twice, and then a third time as he looked around at where he was. The Infirmary.

"Oh man, not again!" Jaune cried

"Oh yes again Jaune" came a voice

Jaune quickly froze and he could feel a cold gaze coming from his side and he turned only to see the angry and cold glare of Professor Peach Persina.

Peach was Beacons Dust Teacher, but she wasn't just that, she was also the school's doctor, which was kind of weird, but she wasn't the only doctor, there were a few other nurses who had healing semblances.

Peach herself was a young woman around age 24 and like her namesake, had peach-orange hair that was tied into a bun with front and side bangs, she also had fair brown skin and light red eyes which had a pair of clear white safety glasses protecting them, she wore a tight white pencil skirt jacket which just stopped just above her upper thighs, which showed off her long legs, she wore leather glove arm warmers and long leather high-heeled boots.

The reason she was giving the blonde teen such an ice-cold gaze was because he had been a constant patient this entire week, and it was all thanks to the training bot.

"Stupid kid!" She cried as she hammered her fist onto the top of Jaune's head

"Ow! Damn it! whatcha' do that for!?" Jaune cried as he held the top of his head in pain

"Because you're an idiot!" She cried "I told you before Jaune that I did not want to see you so soon again! I'm busy enough as it is!" She cried

Another thing about the good doctor, while she was young she didn't do formality's so she called every student by their first name, and while she was an adult, she still acted like she was a teen.

"Just what the hell were you thinking!?" Peach cried as she tugged on his ear

"AHHH! I said I was sorry! Please let go of my ear, Peach" Jaune said 

"That's better, now your just lucky some student brought you here after you passed out on the floor of the training room," She told him

This was a bit of a surprise to Jaune. Why? Because ever since students heard that he was the only 1st year to pass, rumors started going around, some say he cheated, others say he was Ozpin and Goodwitches kid, which was just weird, and a few were just wild, some said he had slept with Goodwitch, other said he was some type of gangster who threatened the others to lose initiation. With all these rumors, Jaune was constantly stared at and talked about in hushed voices. Eyes were on him, like a worm in a pond of large fish. and not many students helped him out with anything, this might also be because Jaune was a bit socially awkward.