Chapter 38: Show your fangs!

Down in Mantle, Neon and Neptune were fighting Elm, however, the fight was going as well as one would expect.

Neon has kicked away by the specialist down the street and Neptune closed the distance and tried to jab Elm with his Trident but Elm dodged it and then slammed her hammer into his stomach, and the force sent him flying back and crashing into a wall of another building, Neptune fell to the sidewalk and he then slowly got back up, however, his body felt completely rattled by the blow and his breathing was ragged.

Elm smiled at him only for Neon to swing her nunchucks at the specialist, distracting her while Neptune tried to regain his composure.

'I... I haven't been beaten like this since... his training,' Neptune thought to himself.

"Do not be so weak-willed Neptune! I will not tolerate such behavior!"

Hearing those words in his head, and in the voice of that bastard, anger swelled up within Neptune, remembering all the things he and his brothers had to deal with.

Neon was struck in the stomach and was thrown into a lamp post, and seeing her go down, Neptune quickly jumped forward and swung at Elm, however, Elm turned to Neptune and looked at him, blocking his attack and kicking him away, sending him back, but the blue-haired teen managed to stop himself by stabbing his trident in the ground.

Elm looked at him with a smile, she looked him up and down before looking back at him. "I just remembered... your last name, it's Vasilias, right?" Elm asked.

Neptune's eyes widened with a bit of confusion, "Yeah, that's right," he replied.

Elm smiled, "If memory serves me right, that was the last name that belonged to the wife of a very big and dangerous terrorist," She said coyly.

Neptune's eyes widened with shock before he grew angry and glared at Elm. 'Of course, she knows, they had to have done background checks on all of us, which means they know who I'm related to,' Neptune said to himself.

"Saturn Titanus, S-Class Huntsmen and nearly on par with the Headmaster rank, he wanted to rule the world, as a matter of fact, it took nearly a thousand Huntsmen and Huntresses to take him down, as a matter of fact, I was one of those Hunters," Elm said with a smile.

Neptune's eyes widened with fear. It was true that his father, Saturn, was one of the biggest terrorists and villains in modern history, His Semblance was powerful enough to cause major destruction to major cities. Now, Neptune was faced with one of the Huntresses that managed to take down his father made him worry, after all, not all those Hunters made it out alive.

Elm saw his expression and chuckled, "Don't worry kid, I ain't after ya because of your father," Elm said, "As a Matter of fact, I wanna see just how powerful you are!" Elm cried as she charged in.

'How... powerful I am?' Neptune asked himself.

.

.

.

"IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD YOU MUST BE POWERFUL! YOU MUST ALWAYS BE POWERFUL!" Saturn told his middle child.

Saturn Titanus was a muscular man with long white hair, golden eyes that almost appeared to glow, and light skin. he wore a set of golden armor that resembled an Atlas soldier's body armor, underneath the armor was a white long-sleeved shirt, his pants were white Atlas Grade military pants, and he wore a pair of black boots. 

Neptune was on the ground, bleeding from his mouth and looking up to the sky. Is father had beaten him once again in "training", but he would admit it could be worse. He remembered the time his father had struck him so hard that he had been knocked out for days, or he could have ended up like Jupiter, who was nearly in a full body cast, or Pluto, who had so many bruises he looked like he had the plague.