Chapter 6: A Knight in Shining Armor

A/N: So Firstly, I do want to note that the Aura's power within this fanfiction can be more closely related to Haki as I will be adding things similar to the three different types of Haki (Though there will be a certain Aura Power that follows Conquers Haki). Aura strengthens a person's body and muscles and Observation Haki strengthens one's "Sight" and Armament Haki strengthens one's "Body".

There will be similar powers that Aura can use that can strengthen. I'll give you guys some hints on what powers I have made up but I will also tell you that these powers will not be in order.

You've already seen what I had labeled Aura Slash, but Jaune won't name it that. Aura Slash is an Aura infused-Slash from Crocea Mors

Aura Rush

Aura Sight

Aura Strike

Kings Aura

Aura Jump

It should also be known that most of these powers come with flaws as they are mostly strengthing muscles, however, Aura Slash can't hurt the body as it isn't strengthening any body part.

And yes, some characters will be able to use these powers and even develop their own Techniques or improve on these techniques.

Also, some semblance reminds me of Devil fruits so we'll see people who have similar abilities to Certain Devil fruits. (For example, look at Vine and Luffy, their semblance and DF are quite similar yet also different)

.

EDIT A/N: Hello Everyone... I would Like to begin with a very important announcement.

I will be holding off on a few stories and sadly abandoning a few others to focus on the ones I have actually planned out.

Due to me backing myself into a corner a while ago, as well as not planning out some stories all that well when I made them, I will be Abandoning them in favor of the ones I have planned out fully and in great detail.

The stories I will be focusing on are Listed: 1. Chainsaw Hero - 2. SUGAR//CRASH - 3. Siblings Grimm - 4. Boku No Shinigami - 5. Me and the Girls of 1-B - 6. Saint Bernard - 7. Phoenix - 8. What Are you Staring at Yui-San!? - 9. Infinity - 10. Petrichor - 11. Sex with a Ghost - 12. Arc of Vacuo - 13. Among the Daisy's - and 14.Ray of Hope

The Stories I will be holding off and that will be having slower updates are: 1. A Nerd, Bunny, and Dragon - 2. Grimm - and 3. Cyberpunk Hero

So to those who loved some other stories, I am truly sorry that the Updates will not be as quick.

To those who have loved the stories that I will be not writing for, I am so, so, so sorry, and I can only tell you that I do plan on rewriting them and making them much better. For those of you wondering which Stories I will be abandoning and then eventually Rewriting, here they are: 1. A Happy Huntress - 2. Fuck Heroes - 3. Love in Vale - 4. Forgotten Knight - 5. Knight of Grimm - and 6. War Pigs

I know and can assume that many of you are angry and very disappointed in me and all I can say is that I will not let it happen again, that I can promise you. I am also very sure some will not forgive me for this decision but all I can do is apologize and Beg you to please hold on as I will try and make it right.

Again, I am truly and deeply sorry for Disappointing all my Followers and Readers, and even Fellow Writers, but please understand that this decision was very hard to make but a very necessary one...