Chapter 36: Welcome to Atlas!

@Horrorstorylover123: (1/3) Yeah, that is pretty much what I wanted!

@Horrorstorylover123: (2/3) I couldn't think of any other first name for him! I'll admit that it wasn't the best, but I'll admit I never was the best at thinking of names for original characters.

@Horrorstorylover123: (3/3) Actually, when Jaune was in his Feral Grimm State (When neither he nor Favnear is in control of the body) he was as powerful as Pro-Huntsmen, which is a rank below both Qrow and Winter, and while those two are Ranked as S-Class Huntsmen, and yes, they weren't taking him seriously and let their ego blind them a bit, because of that, Jaune's Feral form managed to catch them off guard and overpower them, though, he still not even close to beating either in his base form

.

.

.

Up in Atlas, specifically Atlas Academy, Winter was on call With Ironwood. "Sir, we are searching everywhere we can for Hades as well as the three others that attacked Beacon academy, however, we still have nothing sir," Winter replied.

Ironwood sighed over the other end, [I was hoping to find him already, but it seems he still knows his way around the kingdom,] Ironwood said, [But, I do have some good news, we may have some idea on his motives for taking Penny,] Ironwood told her.

"You know his motives, sir?" Winter asked, "How?"

[Well it's just a suspicion, but before he left and stepped down as General, Hades talked about building an army of Androids that could protect Atlas in case of another war, but the tech wasn't as advanced as it was now, and somehow, he knows about Ms. Polendina and he thinks that with her, he thinks that he may be able to create the army he needs,] Ironwood told her.

"But sir, does he even know anything about our new advanced Tech?" Winter asked with a raised brow.

[He did back then, but I'm sure he knows little now, so he'll need help, however, there is only one person who really knows Ms. Polendina...] Ironwood began.

Winter realized what the general was hinting at, "Dr. Polendina," Winter said. "Hades will be going after him in order to understand how she functions," Winter said.

[Indeed] Ironwood told her, [So I need you to inform him of what has happened and put some soldiers on him to keep him safe, Hades can not get his hands on him, understood Specialist?] Ironwood asked her.

Winter nodded, "You can count on me, sir," Winter told him.

[I know I can] Ironwood said, [Ah, I should also inform you that a Bullhead was stolen just last night, and the ones who stole it are Ms. Soleil, Mr. Arc, Ms. Katt, and Mr. Visilias, who are on their way to Atlas no doubt,] Ironwood told her.

Winter was confused by the information, "Why are the four of them coming here?" She asked.

[Three of the four of them were attacked by Hades and were there when Ms. Polendina was taken,] Ironwood told her, [I think that they want to take on Hades and rescue Ms. Polendina, but this is none of their concern, they are to be arrested and brought back to Vale, where Ozpin will deal with them,]

Winter nodded once again, "Understood sir, when they show up, they shall be dealt with," Winter told him.

[I'll let you go now, Specialist, be safe,] Ironwood told her.

"You too, sir," Winter said before ending the call.

Once the call was over, Winter looked through her contacts and her eyes landed on a contact that she knew was free and one who was just as powerful as her. She clicked on it and put the scroll to her ear as it rang before being picked up.