Chapter 12: A Night on the Town

SUGAR//CRASH Databook is out! For those of you who didn't know, the databook for this story that covers the first two arcs is out and I suggest reading it in case you want to know more about certain aspects of this story.

ALSO! We've finally, hit the Vol.2 Arc!

The events in this arc will be different from canon, of course, also, something else will happen later down the line that will seem unlikely, but trust me, I've figured it out and will thoroughly explain it.

Also, The Opening for this Arc is Vol.2's original opening theme "Time to say Goodbye"

Now another thing to mention, I will be updating this a lot more since I feel like I'm falling behind what I have planned, but do not worry, I will not rush! I will still take my time and update other stories but also continue to update this more frequently! So Yay!

Anyway, back to the chapter!

.

.

.

.

"And like that! The Faunus Revolution began, but can someone tell me who were the main leaders of the Faunus Revolution?"

Currently, it was Dr. Oobleck's history class and they were beginning to talk about the Faunus Revolution war. In the class was Jaune, who seemed to be more focused on something else, Sun and Neptune were finishing taking notes, and some of team CFVY had their hands raised.

Oobleck looked and pointed to Velvet, "Ms. Scarletina," He called

She lowered her hand, "It should be noted that the leaders of the Faunus Revolution weren't just comprised of just Faunus, a few of them were humans who sympathized with their cause," Velvet told him, "But to answer your question sir, there was Barick Belladonna, Kara Kaa, Louie Gutan, Sasha Wulf, and the Faunus Revolution Hero only known as "Black Betty", Professor,"

Oobleck smiled, "Correct!" he said "They were the leaders that truly led and supported the Faunus Revolution, and some of them are still alive today! Actually, one of their grandchildren is-"

However, before he could finish their sentence, the bell rang, signaling that classes were now over. Oobleck told them that they had no homework since it was the beginning of a new subject, but they did need to be prepared to read over their notes to prepare for a test before completely moving on to the Faunus Revolutionary war. As class ended, Jaune, Sun, and Neptune raced back to their room as quickly as possible.

As they went back into their room, Jaune made sure they weren't followed and then closed the door behind them.

"Classes are over, meaning we got the rest of the day off," Jaune said "Which means we can go back to what I've been talking about since I returned to Beacon"

"Right!" Sun said, "Operation Kick Torchwick butt is a go!" Sun said

"Not so loud you idiot!" Neptune said

Realizing how loud he said that he quickly covered his mouth before looking at Jaune and Neptune, "Right, sorry," Sun said with a sheepish smile

"Anyway, as we all know, Torchwick has been stealing dust all over the city, and rumor has it that the White-Fang is involved, but we need proof for that one," Jaune began "Our job is to find out why Roman is stealing so much dust and if the Fang is involved, and if they are, we need to find out why Roman and them maybe possibly working together," Jaune said

"Right," Neptune said "From a few reports that I managed to get from the VPD, they lost Roman a whole bunch of times and have never found where he has been hiding out," Neptune said