Chapter 42: Strike back!

"We found them,"

Hearing those words, Jaune looked at Ironwood with a determined expression. A fire inside of him was lit. After two days since he, Neptune, Ciel, and Neon were brought in and tasked with helping Ironwood find Penny, they had finally found her and Hades. 

Currently, everyone who was a part of the operation was in Ironwood's office, and it was here that Ironwood had told them the good news.

Jaune stepped forward, "Where!?" he asked.

Ironwood looked at him, "An Abandoned laboratory near the west side of Atlas," Ironwood said, "Certain tech from nearby labs have been stolen and in the middle of those labs in the one abandoned lab," Ironwood said.

"A few reports say that some people have been seen entering the lab in the dead of night," Elm said, "However, that is all we have to go on,"

Jaune simply nodded, "That's good enough for me," Jaune said as he turned around and ran out of the office.

"We need a plan, Mr. Arc," Ironwood told him as he continued walking out.

Jaune just kept walking away with a determined look, "I've already got a plan," He said as he finally left the office.

Neptune just smiled and walked backward, "You heard the man, he's got a plan!" He said, turning around and chasing after his friend.

Ciel and Neon followed after him and Ironwood let out a sigh, knowing that they were going to go in there to save Penny no matter what.

Winter smiled and Elm chuckled, both following after the teens.

"Don't worry, General," Elm began. "We'll keep them alive," 

Winter nodded, "And we'll make sure they don't get into too much trouble," she said.

Ironwood sighed but a smile formed on his face, glad to see them heading to save their friend, but he was also worried, truly wondering if they could stand a chance against Hades, he was a headmaster Ranked Huntsmen and someone who fought in the FR war, he was powerful, and only a few could stand against him. Ironwood was not one of those people, but if it came down to it, Ironwood was going to give the man one hell of a fight.

Meanwhile, the group was in a bullhead and they were closing in on the building, and Winter looked at all of them with a serious expression.

"Hade's has three others with him by the names of Erick Greene, Brian Gin, and Bella Rogers! They're ex-specialists so be careful, they're as strong as me and Elm!" She said.

Neon chuckled, "Hey, if we can beat you two, then these three should be a piece of cake!" She said.

Ciel turned to her, "Still, we shouldn't underestimate them," Ciel said.

Neptune nodded, "She's right! If these guys were chosen by Hades, they gotta be tough!" He said.

Before more could be said, they felt the Bullhead come to a halt and the pilot turned his head to the group. "We're here!" He cried.

The side door opened and they saw the building where Hades and his group were located and they all jumped down to the roof. One on the roof, the Bullhead left and the group quickly ran to the roof's entrance, kicked the door open, and rushed down the flight of stairs.

However, appearing in a cloud of blue smoke was Bella, and she charged at Jaune and Ciel, and the two quickly prepared themselves for an attack but she simply touched them both and they disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke.

The remaining four looked in shock and Winter and Neon quickly charged at her but Bella disappeared, only to reappear behind the two and simply touch them on their backs and they disappeared just like Jaune and Ciel.