Chapter 35: Eye for an Eye!

Across the sea and far from Vale, Hades managed to arrive back in Atlas, and in a certain part of the city, Hades looked over the stolen blueprints of the Penny unit, which he managed to steal from the AMR lab. As he looked over the anatomy of the female robot, he realized that this was indeed some advanced tech, much more advanced than when he was Headmaster.

Hades let out a sigh, "Damn," He muttered, "I thought I could figure this out myself, but it appears that I need Dr. Polendina,"

He grabbed his scroll and dialed Erick.

[Sir?] Erick answered

"Erick, it appears we'll need Dr. Polendina," Hades told him, "I don't want to try myself in fear I may damage the unit, and I fear without his help and his knowledge, our goal will not be complete,"

[Understood sir,] Erick said, [However, may I give some advice?] 

Hades nodded his head, "Yes," He replied.

[We should lay low for a bit, sir,] Erick replied, [With Betty recognizing you, She's informed the rest of them, and I'm sure Ironwood will send the dogs after us, no doubt he's already done so, which is why I suggest we should wait a day or two before we capture the good doctor,] Erick finished.

"Hmm, very well, but we can't wait any longer," Hades said, "The sooner we finish the mission, the sooner the world will be safe," He told Erick.

[Of course, sir,] Erick replied.

The call ended and set his scroll on the desk, and he turned away from the blueprints and he turned to Penny, who was strapped down on another table, her arm was next to her but still remained unattached, and she was still unconscious.

Hades smiled down at her, "You don't know just how important you are," He told her, "You'll give way to a whole new era for the entire world,"

Meanwhile, back in Vale, Jaune was in the infirmary, mostly healed due to his own aura and Professor Peach's help (Though Favnear took most of the credit due to his Highspeed regeneration), however, the same could not be said for both Fox and Velvet. Fox had to stay in the infirmary due to the wound he sustained from Hades, Peach said that if he was cut any deeper, the damage would be more severe, and Velvet... the attack she sustained from Hades actually broke two of her ribs.

Seeing them laying in the cots of the infirmary pissed him off. It angered him that he didn't even hit Hades, he couldn't even protect his friends, and he let Penny get captured and Hades escaped with her, all of it pissed him off.

He was completely useless.

"That's what she wants you to believe, but all she's done is fooled you all," The man said, "The reason she was created was to study human behavior and blend in with us to fool us, so she could spy on all of you,"

Penny shook her head rapidly, "NO! That's not true!" Penny cried.

"That's not what Ironwood and your father told you, but that is your true purpose," The man said.

Penny was in shock and she fell to her knees due to her disbelief, "No... M-My father wouldn't lie to me..." Penny muttered to herself sadly.

the man grabbed Penny by the arm and with incredible force and strength, tore her arm off, much to the shock of Ciel, Fox, and Jaune.

"PEEEENNNNYYYYY!" Ciel cried in horror.

However, no blood seeped out of the girl's arm, all that was exposed was fake muscles, wires, and electricity, revealing the truth that Jaune and Ciel refused to have believed before.