Your Leaving

Chapter 3 – Your Leaving

Here what you all have been waiting for the sequel to My Brother’s Best Friend!

But I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

                                                *******************

Ruthie’s POV

“So what do you want to do for our report? ‘you can do anything paper, PowerPoint, act out a scene, use your imagination.’” Wes said imitating our professor’s deep voice.

“Well  in the Age of Innocence Newland has to choose between duty and passion, so how about we do a debate about events in the book on the theme of duty or passion then let the class decide which side wins no matter how the book really ends?” I suggested

“That sounds like a great idea.  I’ll take the duty side if you want to take the passion side?” Wes asked.

“Sure that’s fine,” I agreed looking at the clock.  “Oh shit, I got to go I was supposed to pick up my niece five minutes ago.  See you next class.”

(10 mins. Later)

“I’m so sorry Georgie,” I apologized picking up my niece from daycare.

“It’s okay at least you don’t forget about completely like daddy.  Last week my teacher had to call daddy at work.” She explains rolling her eyes, for a three year old she a real drama queen.

“Well how about I take you for some ice cream to make up for me being late,” I suggested.

“Deal,” she agreed with delight.

(Home)

“We are home,” Georgie called as we walked into the house.

“Hey Pixie, come here,” Michael called from the kitchen.  “Mom and dad need a set date.”

“Michael, Christian and I haven’t talk about it yet, and do they even need to come.” I question.

“Don’t you want them here? Dad has t give you away.” He said.

“Why they never cared for me.  You were the only kid they wanted and you know that.  I don’t want them at my wedding; I want you to give me away. You’ve always loved and took care of me; it’s your job to give me away.” I demanded.

“I do love you, and I be honored to give you away.  But, at least think about inviting mom and dad.” He requested.

“I’ll think about.  Where’s Christian?” I wondered.

“Upstairs.” He declared pointed to the steps.

“Hey baby,” I called waking up the stairs.

“In here,” he replied from our room.

“What’s going on handsome?” I inquired entering our room my smiling falling.

“Yep,” he pronounced packing his bag.

“Your leaving already?” I whined.

“I’m sorry baby, but it’s only for three weeks this time.” he revealed.

“I know but even a day away from you feels like forever.” I exclaimed as he zipped up his suitcase.

“I know a few minutes’ feels like forever,” he stated wrapping his arms around my lower back holding me as I placed my hand on his shoulders.  “But, you know I don’t have to leave for the airport for two more hours.” He cocked his head to the side.

“Oh really,” I whispered.

“Really,” he utters closing the door with his foot kissing me.

“I don’t want you to go,” I mumbled as Christian and I lay in my bed my head on his chest, his arms around me, kissing every few minutes.

“I know sweetheart, but I’ll be back in no time.” he replied.

“Yeah I guess, plus Remy and I have a lot to do planning the wedding.  But before we do, we have to set a date.” I egged on.

“I get it, when do you want to get married?” he asked.

“June sixth,” I said.

“That’s in three months,” he exclaims.  “But if that what you want, then that’s when we’ll get married.”

 *******************

Hope you like it!

Dates may not match up with the real date!

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!