Bands

Chapter 8- Bands

I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

Ruthie’s POV

“I told you, he’s my partner for our book report in my literature class.” I said.

“Who pair the partners, your professor?” Christian asked.

“No, Wes asked me.” I told him so confused by his reaction.  “Wait, are you jealous?” I finally realized.

“No,” he demanded.

“Yes, you are.  That is so cute,” I said trying to lighten the mood however; it just made Christian angrier.  “Look Christian, you have nothing to worry about.  I love you, and only you.  You have needed to be jealous of any guy. You have my heart, my whole heart.”

“I’m jealous of every guy who has ever been in your field of vision.” He claimed.

“Well you have known me my whole life; you have been the only guy who has been in my field of vision, even before I was the girl in yours.” I told him.

“Sorry, I love you,” He apologized.

“I love you too,” I replied kissing him.

“Now I have a surprise for you, come on,” he grabbing his keys.  “Okay close your eyes,” he said after a few minutes of driving.  He stopped the car after a few more minutes, got out of the car and came around to mine, helped me out of the car, and walked me ahead a few steps and stopped.  “Okay, open your eyes.”

I gasped, “Oh my god, baby.” We stood outside a jewelry store.

“I thought we could pick out our wedding bands,” Christian smiled.

After two hours of debating over which wedding bands we decide on a two simple gold bands with blue stone that meant forever. His with a small blue stone at the top and mine was thin with blue stone going the whole way around.  He had mine engraved with I love you and I had his engraved with I know.

“Thank you baby today was perfect,” I praised him as we lay in bed that night.

“I can’t wait to marry you,” he said.

“Same,” I agreed falling asleep.

*******************

Hope you like it! 

Sorry it short!

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen! 

Please become more active in my story I’m really looking forward for question for my and especially for my characters!!!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!