Chapter 2 - Christian's Home

Chapter 2 – Christian’s Home

Here what you all have been waiting for the sequel to My Brother’s Best Friend!

But I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

                                                *******************

Christian’s POV

It’s been seven months since I was last home, since I last saw Ruthie. The last time I saw Ruthie all we did was fight.  She is not happy that I work so much, neither am I, but I have not much of a choice.  When my father died he was top of the company, and now I am.  For the past three years I’ve been trying to keep the company from bankruptcy, this past year we have finally been rebuilding.  Things have calm down a bit maybe after a few months getting back up and running Ruthie and I can finally get married and running this company I can fully support her and the family we’ll make.

“Here we are,” the cab driver said pulling up the driveway.  I paid the cab driver, grabbed my bags, and walked up to the house.

“Hello, I’m home,” I called walking through the front door.

“Uncle Christian,” My niece yelled throwing herself into my arms.

“Georgie,” I yelled back spinning around.

“Christian we weren’t expecting you for a few more weeks,” Remy commented giving me a hug.

“Yeah, well I decide to go home a little early for a surprise where is Pixie?” I asked.

“She still at class, but should be home shortly.  How long are you home for?” She questioned.

“Not sure yet,” I answered quickly.  “I am going to go unpack.”

I was unpacking when I saw a picture of Ruthie and I at Remy and Michael’s wedding it was right after I asked her to marry me.  She was so beautiful just so happy, she was laughing as I kissed her cheek.  That was definitely one of the best moments in my life.

“I’m home,” I heard Ruthie call as walk downstairs.  “Christian,” she breathed out and smiled running to me.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in kissing me, god how much I missed her. “You home, for how long?” she asked pulling away.

“I not real sure,” I said and her smile faltered but I pulled her back in for another kiss.  “How about we go out to dinner just you and me? How does that sound?” I question smiling down at the girl I love.

“Sounds good, I’ll go get ready,” she called already half way up the stairs.

She came down twenty minutes later wearing a simply black dress and light makeup.  “You look amazing babe.” I offered my arm.

“Thank you,” she beamed taking my arm as we headed out for dinner.

(DINNER)

“Welcome, my name is Samantha, I’ll be your sever tonight, can I start you off with something to drink?” our waitress asked.

“Water with lemon please,” Ruthie said.

“Same,” I replied and Samantha took off to get our drinks.  “So want to play catch up?” I suggested.

Catch up is a game Ruthie and I started to play once I took over my father job at the company.  Every time I come home we each take a turn telling each other an overview since we been apart.  Ruthie went first this time telling me all about her classes and Georgie’s daycare.  She explained how Michael loves his computer programing job but dislikes his new boss that’s completely changing the system.  Not to mention the fight going on between Michael and Remy about wanting to have another child.  Michael wants another child and Remy not sure if she wants another.  I told her all that was going on with the company, the ups and downs we been through coming out of the bankruptcy.  I told her about the new technology and approaches we’re trying. And the rocky relationship with my mother since my father died.

“The best part though, is I only have a few more trips here and there for only three weeks at a time. Which means things have clam down at work.” I finished.

“Really,” Ruthie replied.

“Which means,” I egged.

“We can start planning our wedding?” Ruthie hoped.

“Yeah sweetheart, we can start planning.” I said as she jumped up and squealed as she hugged me and kissed me, a few people turning their heads towards us.  “We’re getting married,” I told them and them all clapped as Ruthie kissed me again.

*******************

Hope you like it!

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!