Chapter 4 - WES

Chapter 4 – WES

I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

********************

Ruthie’s POV

“He was forced into marrying May,” I argued with Wes.

“It’s his duty to stay married to May, he promised and it’s expected.  Elle is married and May’s cousins,” Wes argued back.

“Would you want to be forced into a marriage? Oh scratch that that’s off topic.” I cut short.

“Yeah, in debate no opinions.”  Wes agreed.  “However, we kept up till then.”

“Yeah we did well,” I praised.

“Hey, um there is this book debate at the public library this weekend where several authors debate over all different book plots.  I think that it may help us, and I have and extra ticket if you want to go with me?” he asked.

“Sound good, it could be very helpful to see a real book debate.” I said.

“Good I’ll pick you up at six, Saturday night,” he told me.

“Okay, see you then,” I replied.

(Home)

“I really like these two colors,” I told Remy holding up a royal blue and royal purple fabric, “Royal blue for my maid of honor, and royal purple for my braids maids.”

“That sound good, are you going for a certain theme?” Rem asked.

“No theme, just simple,” I smiled.

“Okay so going with purple and blue the flowers will be easy to get purple and blue roses right?” Rem asked and I nodded.  “However, I think first we should focus on save the date and invitations.”

“Defiantly,” I agreed.

“How about we do that Saturday after Michael get home from work?” Remy suggested.

“Can’t I have something to do.” I told her.

“What?” she wondered?

“Wes invited me to a book debate,” I told her turning my back to her packing up my book bag.

“Like on a date?” she questioned.

“What?” I whirled around.

“Wes asked you to go with him to a book debate like on a date?” She accused.

“No, it’s for class,” I assured her.

“Are you positive Pixie?” she narrowed her eyes.

“Yes Rem, I’m positive.” I assured her again.

“Mommy,” Georgie called from her room and Remy turned to leave.

“Pixie, you still love Christian right? You do want to marry him?” Rem paused by the door.

“God yes, Remy I love Christian with all my heart.  Nothing, absolutely nothing, will change that.” I promised her.

“Okay,” she said softly and went to check on Georgie.

I lie in bed and curl up on my side as tears started to flow.  I’m not even sure why I was crying.  But Remy asking me if I still loved Christian hit me differently tonight.  I do love Christian, and I want to marry Christian.  So what’s different then? “Oh Christian, I need you.” I cried.

*******************

Hope you like it!  I know it’s a little different writing style as the first one but honestly I can’t seem to get this one going.

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!