Chapter 7- Pixie & Wes

I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

Ruthie’s POV

Knock Knock

“Hey Wes,” I greeted him opening the door.

“Hey Ruthie,” he greeted back coming into the house.

“My sister in law and niece are using the kitchen table so I figure we could work in the living room.” I said as I led the way there.

“Okay, I figure we listen to the recording and over your notes and work on technique first before we start actually debating.” Wes suggested.

“That sounds good,” I agreed as he started the recording. We listen to the recording and I walk him through the notes I took seeing if we could mix and match our own technique for running a debate.  “Well I like how J.K. Rowling comments on the book Pride and Prejudice in the beginning; how she said that in her opinion it was the most romantic love stories.  It think it would be a good idea to state our opinion on the book were debate, it show how passionate we are about the story line.” Wes explains.

“I was thinking the same thing, plus J.K. was right.” I commented.

“I disagree I think Gone with the Wind it the greatest love story in literature.” Wes argued.

“Are you kidding,” I laughed.  “That is a tragic love story.” I shot back.

“That’s what makes it so great,” Wes defended laughing as well.

Christian’s POV

“Home sweet home,” I told the cab driver paying him.

I walked into the house to see Remy walk out of the kitchen with Georgie on her hip.  “Christian,” she said smiling as Georgie squealed holding arms out towards me.  I took her from Remy kissing her from Remy.

“How my little niece huh?” I asked kissing Georgie’s forehead and then leaned forward kissing Remy’s cheek.

“I thought you were supposed to be gone for three weeks?”  Remy questioned.

“When we got down to the firm and they had nothing ready for us, then we gave them a day of post prepare and they couldn’t get it done so they sent us all back home.” I explained to Remy.  “Where is Pixie?”

A look crossed her face, “in the living room, she and her partner are working on a project,” She said but the look on her face didn’t set easy with that I hurried to the living room.   I stopped at the doorway watching Ruthie and this guy sitting on the floor with their backs against the couch.  I let Georgie slide down setting her on the floor I grew weak watching Pixie throw her head back and laugh as he joked with her.

“Um,” Remy clearing her throat.

Both Ruthie’s and the guy’s head whipped towards us.  “Christian,” Ruthie smiled got up and ran towards me throwing her arms around my neck.  I wrapped one arm around her holding her as tight as I could bended my head to her shoulder breathing her in.  “I missed you so,” she whispered to me.

“Me too,” I whispered back pulling away giving her a quick kiss.

“Oh, Christian meet Wes, my literature class partner, Wes this is my fiancé Christian.” she introduced us holding my hand which tighten around her.

“Nice too meet you, Ruthie talked about you a lot. You are a very lucky guy to have Ruthie’s heart.” Wes said as she smiled up and me and smiled back and without looking at back at Wes I replied.

“I know.”

“Well I’m going to get going, see you in class Ruthie.” Wes bid us goodbye and left.

Still holding her hand I pulled her upstairs to our room, what the door, I pulled her into a long passionate kiss.  “What was that for?” she asked once I pulled away.

“What I can’t kiss my fiancée?” I smugly asked.

“No you can kiss me anytime you want.  All I meant was you haven’t kissed me like that since the night I came to your house letting you know Michael approved.” she admitted.

“Who is Wes?” I finally asked which caught her off guard.

*******************

Hope you like it! 

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen! 

Please become more active in my story I’m really looking forward for question for my and especially for my characters!!!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!