The end

Chapter 11-  The end

Here the Ending hope you like it!

P.S. if you don't feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

Ruthie's POV

"Oh here Remy, let me help you?" I told her seeing her doing laundry.

"No don't you have to get ready for class?" She asked.

"I got like an hour," I told her.

"Yeah but today is you big debate don't you want to get there early?" she tried again.

"Are you trying to get me out of the house or something?" I tested.

"No, I just thought maybe it you big debate, thought you want to be early?" she stated but I knew something up and wanted me out of the house.

"Okay I guess that's a good idea," I said giving her what she wanted and got ready and left for school.

*School*

"Hey, your early," Wes commented coming into class taking his seat next to me.

"Yeah, well my sister in law wanted me out of the house so I caught an early bus." I explained.

"Why did she want you out of the house? What happen to your car?" he asked.

"I don't actually she just seem like she wanted me out of the house and my car is in for inspection." I told.

"Well, I can give you a ride home after class, if you want?" he offered.

"Sure," I accepted.

"Okay class today is presentation day first up is..." we listened to presentation after presentation, finally it was our turn.

"Wes, Ruthie, last ones." my professor called us up.

"We decided to do a debate I am on the side of Newland following his duty and Ruthie on the side of passion." Wes explains as we walk to the front of the class.  "After the debate you the class gets to decide which side wins, disregarding how the book truly ends."  We stood on opposite sides of the class.

"It is Newland duty to marry May." Wes said.

"He was forced into marrying May," I argued with Wes.