Chapter 1 - Fill In

Chapter 1 – Fill In

Here what you all have been waiting for the sequel to My Brother’s Best Friend!

But I’m going to need all you guys help to continue it!

I need you all to comment on how I’m doing, what you like, what you don’t like!  I need suggestions on what you would like to see happen!  I need questions! And don’t forget to Vote!

P.S. if you don’t feel comfortable about commenting, feel free to send me a private message!

Hope you enjoy!

                                                *******************

Ruthie’s POV

“Auntie Ruthie,” My three year old niece Georgianna whispered sitting on my stomach (I was asleep on the couch).  “Auntie Ruthie,” She whispered again touching my face.

“Yes Georgie,” I whispered back my eyes still closed, she squealed and jumped off me. I sat up and she climbed up into my lap.

“My belly talking,” she said placing her hand on her stomach.

“Okay come on,” I picked her up carrying her to the kitchen.  I placed her in one of the chairs and pour her and myself a bowl of dry Apple Jacks.

“Georgie I told you to let Aunt Ruthie sleep.” Remy said walking into the kitchen.

“It’s fine Remy, I needed to get up anyway.” I told her.

“Well after your snack it’s nap time okay,” she told her daughter as Georgie pouted.

“Okay,” she sighed.

We finished our dry bowl of Apple Jacks and I put her down for a nap.  “She so beautiful Rem, just like her mother.” I commented.

“Thanks honey. When do you think you and Christian will have little ones?” she question.

“I think we have to be married first,” I said softly and she noticed the sad look on my face.

“When is he coming home next?” she asked.

“In a few weeks,” I made note.

“Maybe things have calm down at work and you can start plans.” She tried cheering me up.

“Rem I’ve been wearing this engagement ring for four years, sometimes I doubt we’ll ever be married.” I finish and turning from her and heading to me room.

When Christian asked me to marry him it was like a dream, I was so sure we perfect together.  But then a few months of bliss talking about wedding plans and dates his father, who had been sick for some time, passed away.  Christian got swept up into his father business and ended up taking over his father’s half of the company.  He hardly ever home, he is always traveling and we have to put our life and wedding on hold.  I convinced my brother and Remy that everything is fine and we’ll be married once things calm down at the law firm, but it’s not fine with me.  I live with my brother and go to college, while my fiancée travel all around the world and is never home He never wanted to take over his father company; he never wanted anything to do with his father’s company.  But everything took an unexpected turn and I don’t know if I ever marry Christian.

I looked at the clock noticing it was one fifteen and I had to get ready for my literature afternoon class.  I packed my book bag and headed to school.

(School)

“Hey it’s Ruth, right?” a guy said sitting next to me in class.

“Ruthie actually,” I answered.

“Oops sorry.  Ruthie.  I’m Wes, I missed last class and I was wondering if I could get the notes from you?” He asked.

“Oh sure, here.” I handed him the notes from last class.  He smiled as he took them and started copying as the professor walked in.

“Okay class today I want you all to start on your partnership in class book reports on our book this month,” Our professor started.

“Want to be partners?” Wes whispered.

“Okay sure,” I agreed, and listened to the professor taking notes on what he expected in the report. I looked over at Wes who looked over at me and smiled I smiled back and continue to take notes.

                                                *******************

So I know a little rocky but hope you like it!

Should I continue!

Vote and comment or I may not continue!

All ideas, questions, and suggesting are welcome!

Please let me know what you think and what you like to see happen!

If you have any questions for me or my characters please leave them in the comment area and I promise they will be answered!