Chapter 1

3 years ago ( middle school)

Kagami

I was walking down the halls of the library while picking books for a research when I bump to someone.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, I didn't notice you there." I apologized for being clumsy and there I saw something beautiful yet simple.

His smile

"It's ok it always happen, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, can I know your name?" He responded which took me off guard on how soft his voice is, it was so gentle that it can put you to sleep. I get out of my thoughts and return a smile to him.

"My name is Kagami Taiga, it's a pleasure to meet you" I said with nervousness because of the fear to make a fool out of myself

"Nice meeting you Kagami-kun but I've got to go, I hope we meet again." He said and before I could respond He quickly left.

Should have ask his number dumbass

Yep.

3 years later

"Kagami come back here!!!! Let me beat you up you rascal!!!!!" Coach Riko is beating my ass up because I accidentally said that her cooking is delicious like a flying pig.

Are there any flying pigs?

None bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*cough*

Anyw(g)ays, My name is Kagami Taiga 16 years old and I have lived in the America for 16 years but I always fly to Japan for Vacation.

Because I can't crawl all the way to Japan right?

Speaking of Japan, I haven't seen Kuroko for 3 years, I'm wondering if he is ok, have he grown taller, is he beautiful on the outside and the inside still and so on.

"Kagami, hey! You space out a little bit, I'm asking you what time is it."

"It's time for you to buy your own watch"

Wrong answer motherfucker

"I'm kidding, it's 6:30 pm, byeee" then I ran back to the locker to change clothes because it is time for me to go home, where I am lonely and sad, where is my love of my life, why can't he-

*Boogsh* (that was the sound effects, don't judge me, you JuDgErS)

"I'm sorry for bump-"

"Kagami-kun? Is that you?" Before I can finish my sentence, I was cut off by Kuroko Tetsuya, who was carrying his bag and a book.

"Ohhhh Kuroko, how are you?" I ask to not make a fool out of myself.

"I'm ok, just going to the principal's office to transfer" He softly said.

Thump thump thump

I can hear my heart beating so fastly, like I just ran miles.

"Do you mind if I accompany you?" I ask nervously, I feel like I'm confessing my love for him.

Don't spoil

"Sure if you don't mind, I hope I'm not bothering you." He said with a soft smile that makes my heart burst like a bubble.

Do bubbles burst?

"Let's go then" I responded then he replied with a nod.

"Btw, which club are you gonna join?" I ask to remove the awkwardness in the room (hallway).

"I'm going to join in (yarichi-) basketball club. How about you, where did you join?" He said that took me off guard.

ToOk Me OfF gUaRd my ass

"I've join in basketball club." I smile at him.

To show him how handsome am I, and How lucky he is that a motherfu-

" Ohhhh (* . <), I'm glad that I knew someone from the club, I hope that I will have a good relationship with them" He said.

Offf- thanks for that Idea (Seirin x kuroko)

"Oh seems like we are here, you can enter and I'm gonna wait for you, so I can walk you home" I said with confidence

"I'm not bothering you right?" He said with worry

His worried about m-

"I insist, please let me take you home, I want ( to break free) make sure you are safe" I said with determination because this is once in a lifetime.

You sure about that

"Ok, I hope it won't take too long." He said and open the door to the principal's office.

************************************

Hello everyone this authorchii!!!!!! This is my first time to write a Yaoi (?)book,so please bear with it. I apologized for the mistakes in typo and grammar because English is not my First language. I'm also gonna apologized for people who are expecting some spicy chicken strips, I don't know how to write some smut, but I will try my hardest to give you the best of the best.

The pictures that I used for the cover etc..... Are not mine.

Again this is authorchii or you can call me Mnemosyne (Greek Goddess of Memory) pronounced as (nemosini).

See you on the next update