Chapter 3

My fingers really said "welp, time to activate my water technique"

Kagami

2 weeks later

I didn't notice that it has been 2 weeks since Kuroko joined the club, which was chaotic.

Flashback of  2 weeks

*Kuroko and Kagami walked together to school and going home
*Koganei-senpai being scolded for trying to jump from the high stage to landing safely because he said"I look like a cat, I act like a cat. But totally act like idiot for me.
* Coach tried to cook curry, that taste like vitamins more than the curry, then she admit that she put vitamins on the curry.
*Izuki-senpai telling us his pun jokes that makes me so tired and angry for no reason.
*Kagami secretly making a move to Kuroko which is oblivious to the fact that when Kagami says flirty jokes, he burned him up."Are you a light bulb, cause you light up my world"
"No, because I'm a human Kagami-kun" he said that makes me shut up.

Anyways, I'm happy that me and Kuroko starting to get to know each other.

Back to present

"Hey, Kagami, can I talk to you for a second?" Coach Riko said and I nod and follow her.

"You like Kuroko, right?" She said with a smile and I blushed and nod while scratching the back of my head.

"Why don't you ask him out?"

"Because I'm afraid he will not like me." I sadly said that makes her sad also but changes her mood quickly.

"I'll help you get him" she said that makes me have hope and joy.

"You're gonna help me, how?" I ask her.

"Just follow my plan ok?" She said and walk towards the court and I walk with her.

*Time skip brought to you by the author who runs out of ideas*

"Kagami-kun can we stop by at the Maji Burger, I want some vanilla Milkshake" he said with a small pout that makes me want to kiss him, but I can't because that would scare him or creeped him out.

"Anything for you Kuroko." I quickly said that I didn't realized what I said without noticing Kuroko blush on his cheeks that he's trying to cover.

"A-ahh I mean, let's go" I said but not trying to fully cover up what I said so he knows that I was honest with what I said. We start to walk to the Maji Burger and quickly he quickly buy Vanilla Milkshake while I buy ten burgers because I kinda feel hungry.We talk about our passions that we didn't realized that We have reached his house.

"Goodbye Kagami-kun, Be careful." He said that make my heart beat faster, I quickly said goodbye and start to walk while thinking of a ways to confess or make Kuroko Love me. I made it home and take a bath which didn't take a while, and wear sweat pants and sleeveless undershirt. While cooking sweet and spicy shrimp and soy garlic chicken.

I make it to my desk, and starts to write what should I do if I take Kuroko to a date, and how should I confess.

************************************
Heyyaaaaaaa My lovely readers, I just want to announce that this book will only have 10-15 chapters because my schedule was hectic and stressful but I will try my best to make it worthy to read.

I'm also planning to upload or post a new stories with this ships

*Kise x kuroko
*Midorima x Kuroko
*Aomine x Kuroko
*Murasakibara x Kuroko
*Akashi x Kuroko
*Oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone

Please comment what story should I do next and some ideas for the upcoming stories, I will read them and add them to the stories with credit to you. Also a Disclaimer: Kuroko no basket is not mine, it belongs to the rightful owner, if you see mistakes on my stories or ideas that you see that I accidentally copy from other authors please call me out.

See you on the next chapter, byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!