Chapter 8

Author's P.O.V

Saturday came so fast after a week of training for Inter high. Kuroko wake up early to make breakfast for his self when He feels his phone vibrate.

Akashi

6:30 am, Saturday
Akashi: Hello Tetsuya, are you available today?

Kuroko: yes, do you need something Seijūrō-kun?

Akashi: Yes, I actually want to invite you to a Cafe at ******* with the others....you can call it get together.

Kuroko:what time should I be there?

Akashi: at 11:30 am, you can bring your dog with you.

Kuroko:okay Seijūrō-kun, expect me to be their.

Akashi: See you there Tetsuya

Kuroko: see you there.
Seen

Kuroko continue preparing his breakfast, he ate his breakfast with silence and Starts to read a book after eating.

Kuroko check the time, when his phone show "10:30 am" He goes upstairs and take a shower, He wear a light blue hoodie with a black pants and wear a black sneakers, he check for his wallet and Phone and quickly go to the address of the cafe.

************************************

Kuroko reach the Cafe when he quickly notice his friend that attracts attention on how loud Kise and Aomine bicker and How good looking they were. He enters the cafe which makes the GOM all their heads.

"Kurokochii it's good to see you-ssu!!!!" Kise said while hugging Kuroko and rubbing their cheeks together.

"Oi! Don't cling to Tetsu so much"

"Shut up Aominechii, you're just jealous because I can hug Kurokochii while you can't"

"At least I'm his best friend"

"Meh, I'm Kurokochii's Boyfriend" Kuroko sat down while Both Aomine and Kise are bickering with each other.

"Ryouta,Daiki shut up you both" Akashi said that makes them both Shut up.

"Tetsuya, it's great that you've come. How are you?"

"I'm good Akashi-kun, How are you all?" Kuroko ask and the start to have a conversation about their Journey on attending High School. The bond that the GOM and The Sixth Phantom man have ever since their Middle School is unbreakable, They treat each other like a family. All of them have their own beliefs or virtues but that doesn't stop their blooming friendship in their life. All of them left the Cafe to go to a street court to have fun. Akashi pick their partners (3v3)
Team A: Aomine, Kuroko, and Murasakibara
Team B: Kise, Midorima, and Akashi

Their play is field with happiness and their aren't any tension going on between them, the whole time they play, they have the smile of on their face. The feeling of Nostalgia when they remember playing in Middle School like how they play now. The play ends and they want to walk Kuroko home.

"I don't want to bother you all.."

"I want to see you safe going home Tetsu" Aomine said while his arms are on Kuroko's shoulder.

"Me too-ssu"

"Kuro-chin is fragile and soft, I will protect you Kuro-chin" Murasakibara said while eating a Strawberry flavored Pocky.

"It is dangerous Kuroko, it is dark now. I'm going to tag along to make sure nothing happen........nanodayo" Midorima said while moving his glasses up with his taped fingers.

"Ok.... let's go" Kuroko said and all of them start to walk towards Kuroko's house, their trip is filled with basketball and joking with each other. Soon their bonding ends when all of them start to say their Goodbyes to Kuroko who waves at his front door. Kuroko enter his house with a warm feeling and change his clothes and go sleep.