Chapter 10

Author's P.O.V

1 year later

Kuroko and Kagami was known as The power duo was celebrating their 1 year anniversary together with their other friends.

"Happy Anniversary to you Kagami and Kuroko"

"Thank you for Coming Hyūga-senpai, please make yourself comfortable" The day went by with the GOM interviewing Kagami on his intention or his life, even though they didn't it a year ago with Kuroko introducing them to Kagami. Kuroko and Kagami decided to rent an Apartment, spacious for 4 people, because Kuroko likes to keep his sight clean and their belongings are just the right amount for the space. The Seirin win at the Winter Cup with a smile on their face and All of their plays have sportsmanship, The hell, tiredness that the players experienced proved that they are worthy to be the winner.

************************************

The Celebration flows with a good vibes, The Seirin players and the GOM get along really well which was Surprising. The atmosphere inside The couple's apartment is filled with the bickering of Kagami, Aomine, and Kise, Riko smacking the players forehead, The GOM threatening Kagami.

"If you hurt Tetsu, I will not only kick your ass in the basketball, but with also Violence"

"Once you hurt Kurokochii, I will take him from you and make him my Lover." Kise said which received a Beating from Aomine.

"I will crush you Kaga-chin, If you make Kuro-chin"

"I will surely hunt you Kagami, if I see Kuroko devastated because of you.......nanodayo"

"I'm sure that what you heard is clear Taiga, consider yourself dead when it happens."

"Please don't threaten Taiga-kun so much" All of them Gasp when they heard a voice which they full known.

"Don't do that Kurokochii"

"You gave me heart attack Tetsu"

"Kuro-chin almost made me drop my chips"

************************************

The Celebration ends at 7:00 pm, half of the people that attend has emergency, half needs to take a train to go home. Kuroko and Kagami guide their Guests to the door. All of them said their farewell and Sperate their Journeys. Kuroko and Kagami enter their house with a smile, they clean the house and Take a bath together. They lay down on their bed.

"Kuroko?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Their night ends with calm and silence as they sleep.

************************************

Love is a big word, you can feel it with your Family, and friends but not everyone can feel the intimacy of it with other people, They can only feel it with their destined to be, that Kagami and Kuroko feel for each other is an example of it. Both of them know the feeling of frustration and anger, and negative feeling, but they also know not be controlled by that emotion, because at the end of the day, The negative emotion will disappear but it's up to you what to feel when it disappears. Like the two wolf who was fighting inside of you, one is good and one is bad, the one who will lose will be the one eaten.

Don't Let yourself be controlled by your emotions

End.