Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V

Monday

Kagami went to Kuroko's house early in the morning with a wide smile. But it soon turns into frown when he so a blonde hugging his Kuroko.

"Mou, Kurokochii please don't ignore me-ssu"

"Kise-kun please refrain yourself from invading my space"

"I will, if you agree to go out with me this Thursday, I want you to see me model, please-ssu" The blonde named Kise said while clinging at Kuroko, which make him agitated, he step in to greet Kuroko.

"Hey, Kuroko how is your weekend"

"Who are you? What's your relationship with my Kurokochii?" Kise said which makes Kagami more angry.

"I'm not yours Kise-kun, now please remove yourself on me, because we will be late." Kuroko said trying to push Kise off.

"Meanie, what do you mean we?"

"Me and Kagami are friends, we're going to our school now"

"I will come with you-ssu" Kise said happily and Kuroko just Agreed not wanting to make them late. The three of them started to walk, Kise wave good bye to the both of them while Having a glaring contest with Kagami, both Kagami and Kuroko went to their Room and sit on their rightful places. The class started but Kagami can't focus on their lesson with only one thought on his mind

Who was that blonde bastard, his too close with Kuroko.

The class went by so fast without Kagami noticing it was lunch.

"Kagami-kun?"

"Hu-huh oh yeah, let's go Kuroko" the both of them walk with a Comfortable silence, they seat down on one of the tables in cafeteria, Kuroko stand up to buy his food when He was stop by Kagami.

"Kagami-kun"

"Don't buy your lunch, I've made you a bento" Kagami said making a move.

"Thank you Kagami-kun" Kuroko said and sit down again, Kagami place both his And Kuroko's bento and they both started to eat. They occasionally talk about basketball but other times they focus their selves on the food. After 30 minutes their Lunch break is over so they both stand up.

"Thank you again for the Bento Kagami-kun, It was delicious" Kuroko said while both of them are walking.

"You're welcome Kuroko" Kagami said while blushing and sees the opportunity to make a move, he calm his nerves and grab Kuroko's right hand softly and intertwined Their fingers together, Kuroko maid no protest and they walk to their classroom with contentment.

************************************

"The class end for today, Goodbye Students" Their teacher said which the student respond back. Both Kagami and Kuroko walk towards the exit of their building and made their way to the court. They stretch and practice with both of them walking together at the Maji Burger tiredly, They order 30 burgers for Kagami while 1 burger and 1 vanilla milkshake for Kuroko. Their walk all the way to Kuroko's house with talking about their technique to help each other in basketball as the Power duo of Seirin. Kagami walk Kuroko to his house safely and walk towards his house and do his night routine.