Chapter 9

Author's P.O.V

It's been a month if Jealousy with Kagami always seeing Kise tagging along with Kuroko, which was frustrating because Kagami can't even have free time with Kuroko.

************************************

"You two, run 20 times in the oval, if I see you stop I will beat your ass to death" Coach Riko said releasing A dark aura.

That spawn of the devil.

Their Coach is scary-ssu

Without complaining both of them starts to run with them arguing of who Kuroko likes the most. Without noticing both of them finish their punishment but Kuroko saw it coming so he walks towards them.

"It's been your 20th turn, you both can rest now." Kuroko said that makes them both sit at the bench near the oval. Their rest was interrupted with Kise needing to go to Kaijo to practice but without reminding Kuroko to be safe, and assure Kagami that their Fight is still on. Kise goes away and Kagami sees this Opportunity. Kagami sulked at the corner which didn't go unnoticed by Kuroko, but being the Oblivious bean he is, he didn't now the reason.

"Kagami-kun, are you okay? You look upset, did something happen?" Kuroko said worriedly for the one who was wooing him.

"Yeah, but More like someone who have blonde hair and acts like a dog" Kagami said with a *hmpp* that make Kuroko chuckle when he now notice where the sulked is coming from. He walk towards Kagami and sit on his lap, which took Kagami off-guard.

"Kuro-"

"Shhhh, let me talk first. I now that this past month I've been very busy with my friends that I didn't even acknowledge you, who was making effort to take me to date. But my point is, You don't have to take me anywhere because with you, walking me home taking Care of me, I consider that a date. Kise is clingy to me because that was his nature, I've become his mentor in middle school so I treat him a close friend. But You don't have to worry about the GOM because I treat them as my Family, and I love you Taiga-kun not as friend but as a Lover."

"So you mean......."

"Yes, you're going to stop courting me and be my boyfriend" when Kuroko said that, Kagami feels like his in Cloud 9, Kagami Hug Kuroko while kissing him in his cheeks but Kuroko have other plans. Kuroko push his lips to Kagami. Kagami have never feel this Euphoric feeling ever since his childhood. Kagami can feel beings deducted not just by the feeling but to Kuroko's lips also. The both of them pull apart to catch some air.

"I love you too Tetsuya, Thank you for being with me"

"I should be the one thanking you Taiga-kun, you make me experience how to be notice, not be pushed away and taken care of"

Soon both of the enter the court with their Teammates congratulating them on their relationship. Kuroko and Kagami have a Long journey to walk as a couple, but They promised to each other that it would filled with Love to each other.