Chapter 4

Kagami

Friday

Waking up in the morning, thinking about so-I should call a doctor. Anyways I wake up early to ready myself and walk with Kuroko because he goes to school early. I should start a plan to asking Kuroko to court him.

Option 1:
Kuroko likes vanilla maybe we should go to a cafe, then we will go to Amusement park and wait for 12:00 am to confess to him.

Option 2:
Kuroko likes nature and dogs, we should go to a dod park and, prepare foods for picnic, then I would blindfold him on the way while people will hold a banner saying "be my boyfriend".

Option 3:
I will take Kuroko to a famous library and give him a vanilla milkshake and a note saying "please say yes" and I will ask him to be my boyfriend.

None of those are good, in option 1, Kuroko has a low presence with so many people I'm sure I will lose him while walking. Option 2, Kuroko doesn't like attention and with so many people I think he will run away using his misindirection, leave me there. Option 3, Kuroko likes reading too much, it would pain in the ass because I can't confess if his focus are on the books, and I think we will be kicked out if I give him a drink or food(?) Which is wrong and Illegal.

I should call Coach Riko and ask her.

Conversation in the phone
*Riko
*Kagami

Oh hey kagami, Why did you call?

Yeah I would like to ask you something.......

Yeah, what is it?

What do you think should I do, I want to court Kuroko.

Hohohoho, you will ask him now? Leave it to me Wahahahahahha. Just ask Kuroko to go with you in the court at 1:00 pm, and prepare foods with you.

Okay....... Please don't embarrass me

Do you want to die?! Just leave it to me I'm sure that Kuroko will say yes with your so-called courting.

Okay, Bye!

Bye, you ugly duckling.

End of Conversation

I

end the call and sigh, I hope that Kuroko will let me court him. I know that it was too fast to like or maybe fall in love with someone, but I can't help to not like him. After the phone call I take a bath and put on my uniform, and go to Kuroko's house to walk together.

"Oh, Kagami-kun, ready to go?" Kuroko said after he sees me on his front door. Which I respond with a nod.

"Kuroko, are you free tomorrow?" I ask him determined.

"Yeah, why?" He ask while tilting his head.

Adorable, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, pre-

"Yeah......can you help me tomorrow, Coach Riko ask me to bring her something on the court tomorrow at 1:00 pm, can you accompany me? If it's not a bother" I quickly said but I think he understand, he give me a small smile and nod his head, to which a sign that tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

************************************

The day pass by quickly without me noticing because I'm busy day dreaming about my future with Kuroko. We go to the court and practices which was exhausting with a lot of training and scolding or lecture from the senpais and coach. Me and Kuroko go to Maji Burger and make our way to his house which he try to offer me a tea or water but I decline because I will be busy, making a lot of dish for tomorrow, and I'm sure that I will always be on his house visiting him. Once I go to My house I change My uniform to sweat pants and a t-shirt. I search for recipes for dessert mainly with vanilla for Kuroko, I go to the store and get everything ready when I see a plush that looks like Tetsuya#2 and A vanilla milkshake plush.