Chapter 5

"Wtf?!!! I thought you're gonna help me?"

"I would!!!!!! Stop screaming" She said while smacking Koganei-senpai in the head. I go to the court at 11 am to prepare but when I open the door I see all of the freshmen and senpais making a mess for the preparation.

"Then why all of them are here?"

"You don't want us here?!?!" Hyūga-senpai said releasing dark aura that makes me shiver.

"N-no, I'm just asking why are you here, while Coach Riko said that she will help me on courting Kuroko" I said and quickly gulp when his dark aura turns darker.

"We will help you, but once I hear Kuroko cry or get hurt because of you, prepare yourself you lucky bastard!!!!!" He said and I quickly nodded, he walks off and I sigh in relief. I give the food to Coach Riko and We start to plan on how to confess, we finish the preparation and while resting, I hear my phone starts to ring.

Conversation on the phone
Kagami
Kuroko

Hello, Kagami-kun

Oh, Kuroko, where are you?

I'm at the Maji Burger

Okay, wait for me there

Okay, bye Kagami-kun,please be safe

Yes, Good bye, wait for me there

End of Conversation

"Oyyyy! Coach, I'm going to Maji Burger, I'm gonna fetch Kuroko" I said and she quickly give a thumbs up and I go to the Maji Burger.

Kuroko

I'm here at the Maji Burger, waiting for Kagami-kun, while waiting for my Vanilla Milkshake to be ready. I started to doze off.

Kagami-kun is so nice to me, I never experience that care, he gives for me. He always help me and gives attention to me.

"Sir, you're order is ready"

"Oh thank you.." I said and get my vanilla milkshake and wait for Kagami-kun, after a few minutes he was there. He greeted me which I greet back and we walk on the way to the court, He ask me if I can wear a blindfold which I nod a little hesitant. He guide me and ask me to take it off which I complied and gasp when I see all of my senpais and freshmen holding a banner.

"Please say yes"

"Kagami-kun......" I try to find Kagami when I see him walking toward me while holding a plush and a mic.

Kagami

"Three years ago when we bump in to each other, I analyze it was because of your presence, you have such a low presence but that makes me notice you more, I notice small smile but I love the happiness you have in your eyes. I notice how you love reading, but I love how you pay attention to me, I notice how you love Vanilla Milkshake but I love that the simplest Vanilla Milkshake brings you joy. You are the most beautiful person I ever know and I want to be the lucky bastard that will claim you. I like you- no I'm starting to fall in love with you, please let me court you, to show my love for you." I said with nervousness and determination. I was met with Silence that makes me bow my head but I hear the thump of feet, and a hug. I look down and see Kuroko is the one hugging me.

"Please don't break my heart Kagami-kun, and take care of me" He whispers to me which makes me Happy and carry Kuroko while Hugging him.

"I promise I won't, thank you for giving me a chance. I'll take care of you and I won't let you down" I said and kiss him on his cheek that I realize I did and We start to blush. We start to Celebrate and eat what I made, which earns an appreciation and complement.

"Ohh, that was delicious, Surely Kagami should marry Kuroko" Kiyoshi-sensei said which makes me cough and Kuroko blush. We tidy the court and say goodbye to others after the Celebration. Me and Kuroko walk home together and He invites me inside which I agree, because I want to see the inside of his house. It was clean,neat, cozy and has a warm atmosphere which is not surprising with Kuroko's attitude or personality.

"Kagami-kun, do you want anything to drink."

"I would take water please, thank you." I respond and he gets a cold water. We talk for hours and I notice that it was starting get dark outside and I said my Goodbye to Kuroko and he said Goodbye and Kiss my cheek which makes my whole face red and he has a blush. I make my way to my house and do my business.