Enjolras x fem reader - please dont leave me

The revolution is Starting to get near and i'm really scared. I want to help but Enjolras refuses he think i can get hurt and says " the barricades is not a place for girls".
Why do all men think that just becuse you are a girl, you can not defend yourself.

Right now i'm sittning in the Cafe with Eponine and listening to Enjolras speech or trying to.

Enjolras: Tomorrow during his funeral will show them that they must listen. VIVA LA FRANCE
Les mis: VIVA LA FRANCE.

Tomorrow i dont want it to happen but i cant change it. I dont want too lose anybody everyone in les mis is like my family and the one person i am most afraid to lose is Enjolras. Me and Enjolras have known other for as long as i can remember and i started to fall in love with him when i was 16 and he dose not know it.
I want to tell him but i know he only sees us as friends so i try to keep my feelings hidden.
The only person how knows about my feelings for Enjolras is my two best friends Eponine and Grantaire.

Eponine: YN hello YN did you hear what i was saying.
YN: what oh i am sorry Eponine i was thinking about something. What was it you where saying.
Eponine: Hm were you possibly too busy watching Enjolras and dreaming.
YN: What Eponine no i was just thinking.
Eponine: YN you know that you cant lie too me ugh why cant you just tell him that you love him.

Just then Garntaire came and satt himself down beside me.
Garntaire: tell ho that you love them.

Is he serious has he completely forgotten that am in love with Enjolras. It feels like it only was yesterday that i told him. It was after a rally when we were back at the Cafe.
Garntaire had ask me if i wanted a glas of wine and i said yes and that was a stupid decision.
Long story short i told him EVERYTHING.

Eponine: Her feelings for are soo breve leader himself do you not remember.
Garntaire: oooh Enjolras.

As soon Enjolras heard his name he looked up at our tabel.
Oh no i am going too kill Garntaire. I look at Enjolras and sees that he is staring at me oh no what am i going to doo. I can bet that i am blushing like hell.
I just start too wave to him and smile and hes just waving and smiling back at me.

YN: Jesus Garntaire could you talk a little higher i dont think the rest of Paris could hear you.
Garntaire: I agree with Eponine why do you not just tell him.
YN: I've already told you that okey. Can we just stop talk about it now.

I look back at Enjolras and start to dream again.

In the dream
Me and Enjolras are lying on the grass just looking in too each others eyes. The sun is shinging and it makes Enjolras look like a God. His blue eyes are staring in to mine (y.e.c) ones.
Then he leans towards me and whispers something in my ear.
I start too smile than i look at his lips and then back to hes eyes i then hear my self start too whispering "kiss me".
He starts too lean in but before ours lips touch i feel that someone has put their hand om my shoulder and waking me up form the dream.
I lookt up and saw ho the owner of the hand belong to and was greeted by two beautiful blue eyes.

Enjolras: YN are you okey? He ask as he sitt down next to me where Grantaire just two sit i was soo in the dream that i did not noticed that Eponine and Grantaire left and that it was only us left.

YN: oh hi Enjolras i am okey.
Enjolras: You know that i know when you are lying YN i am your oldest friend.

Why must he be so perfect
YN: i'm just a littel nervous because of tomorrow, i'm scared.
He takes my hand from the table and just holds it.
Enjolras: I'm scared too but we must do something people are starving and the rich do nothing about it.

I remove my hand and get up from the teble and goes to the window and just looks out on the streets.

YN: but you can die. I whisper.
I start too feel the tears but i try to keep them inside but i break down when i start to realise that i can lose him.
I started too shake and i cried so loud that i dident noticed that Enjolras had got up from the teple and was walking up to me.
Enjolras took me in too hes arms and was just holding me while i was crying in his chest i could her him whisper in my hair.

Enjolras: Shhh its going too be okey YN.
YN: how do you know that. I said through my tears.
Enjolras: If i die i die than i die for our contry and i am doing it not just for the people i am doing it for you too.
YN: i just dont understand why i cant come with you.
Enjolras: YN!! We have talkt about it.
Hes says as he moves his arms from me and puts hes hands on my shoulders.

Enjolras: You know i dont want ju to get hurt.
Then hes takes away hes hands and starts to walk over too where hes things are.

YN: I am not a little kid enymore Enjolras!!!
Enjolras: We are not talkning about it enymore your not aloud to come and fight and thats final.

He shouts at me while he picks up all of the papers and when hes done hes starts to walk to the doors but before he opens the door he start to speak.

Enjolras: I couldent forgive myself if you got hurt.
Then i here him open the door and whisper.
Enjolras: goodnight YN

Then i here the door closes and i can see how hes walking Away from the window and still with tears in my eyes i whisper out loud and wishes he was still there so he could hear it.

YN: please dont leave me