Obi Wan x fem reader-Secret revealed

As a tribute to Star Wars, I will write some characters x the reader. I want to do it because I grew up with the films and even today I still love them.
Hope you like them.
May The Force Be With You.

(Back to the story) Readers POV:
I woke up feeling two strong arms holding me. I turned around and saw my lover Obi Wan's sleeping face. I smiled and then I took my hand and held it to his cheek. He's so handsome and he's so cute when he sleeps, and he's mine. Obi Wan and I have known each other since we were Padawans, his master was Qui-gon Jinn and I was Master Yoda's padawan.Our masters introduced us to each other and we became best friends very quickly. We trained together and joked with each other. I was with him when he lost his master, I was there to comfort him. It almost feels like it was only yesterday when we told each other that we love each other.

(Flashback)
Obi Wans POV:
I can not believe he's gone, my master, my role figure, and I know I promised him I would train Anakin but what if I'm not ready. What if I do not become a good Jedi. I was so stuck in my thoughts that I did not notice that my door opened and closed. My thoughts stopped when I felt someone sitting next to me on the couch in my room, when I looked up I saw my best friend YN.As soon as I saw that it was her, I threw my arms around her and started crying. I felt how she began to hug me back, and felt how she caressed my back also heard very faintly how she whispered in my hair.
YN: shhh. it's okay, I'm here. Never going to leave you.

my beautiful YN always there for one. What have I done to have such a wonderful person in my life, you have a heart of gold always want to help others. One fine day I will say how much I love you and that I have loved you since I saw you for the first time.

Readers POV:
I sat with Obi Wan for a very long time and just held him. I hate to see him like this, I like to see the happy Obi Wan. I like to see my Obi Wan. When will I dare to tell you how I feel about you.
After he had calmed down, he looked up at me, and detached a little from the hug but did not let go completely of me.

YN:Do you want to talk?
I asked him and he nodded then he took a deep breath and told me everything. His thoughts that he was worried that he would not be a good Jedi Knight, it made me a little angry and sad that he thought so, I knew he would be one of the best. He is one of those who has been one of the best. After he had told me everything, I took his hand and said.

YN:Now you listen very carefully to me Obi Wan Kenobi. You are one of the best and strongest people I know, you have been trained for just this. Qui-gon Jinn trusted you and he gave you this task because he knew you could handle it. I know you can handle it, and I'll always be there for you.

He looked at me with a smile and a small laugh.
Obi Wan:I know that's actually one of the reasons why I love you.
YN: WHAT.

Obi Wans POV:
oh no i just said that out loud oh no what if she does not feel the same for me. I was ready to say sorry but was interrupted by her kissing me. I was shocked at first but quickly started kissing her back. After kissing for a while, we whispered to each other. "I love you".

(Back to the present)
Readers POV:
I smiled back at the thought of that memory, but I smiled even more when I felt Obi Wan kiss me on the face. I started kissing him back, then I kissed up to his lips. I never wanted to stop kissing him but we both had to stop because we needed to breathe. Then he took his hand and held it to my cheek just as I had done to him.

Obi Wan:What do you think of my love?
YN: You.
He smiled back at me and gave me a kiss on the nose. I laughed at it then I turned around and thought of getting out of bed but I felt how he pulled me down in bed and was over me.

YN:Obi what are you doing we have to get up.
Obi Wan:Just one more kiss my love.

I just sighed but kissed him back a kiss he said it ended with full make out session.he took off my tunic and started kissing me again I acedently let out a moan in his mouth and Obi Wan laughed a bit then we continued to kiss.

Anakin: Master Kenobi?
Master (y.l.n)?

We looked up at the door and saw Anakin. Obi Wan quickly got out of bed and I quickly put on my tunic again and got up as well. I went to Obi Wan and took his hand and we held each other's hand. Then we looked at each other and smiled then we nodded at each other, then we looked at Anakin.

Anakin: So you are together you know you are breaking the code.
YN: Yes we know Anakin but we really love each other. We have been with each other for a very long time as well. Yes we know we're breaking the code but please do not tell this to anyone please.

Anakin just smiled at us and promised not to tell anyone. Then he went to the door but before he left he said.
Anakin: Just promise me one thing, I'll never have to see that again.

Then he went his way and closed the door. Obi Wan and I looked at each other and started laughing then Obi Wan turned to me and then lifted me up. I threw my legs around his waist then he whispered in my ear.
Obi Wan: Where were we my love.

END.