Dave Rudabaugh x Billy the kids sister reader- don't judge a book by its cover

This will be available in two parts.

Daves POV:
UGH What's Billy doing?  First he takes the Indian with him and now he lets a girl come with us.
Yes I know it's his sister but still.
Girls have no place in a gang of outlaws.
Dave: I do not take girls in my gang.
Billy: It's not your gang, Dave.

We jumped off our horses and YN looked at me and said.
YN:And is there any problem with me being a girl!
she asked, jumping off her horse.I approached her.
Dave: You're a girl and sweetie you could not manage a week with us.  You may dress like us but that is.

YNs POV:
Is he serious or is he joking.  I'm as strong and brave as them and I also an running away from the law just like them, and I know how to handle a gun.  Thanks to my brother. I walked closer to Dave.  Now we were very close to each other.

YN:Is that a challenge I hear. Mr Rudabaugh?
Dave: Perhaps.
YN: Okay, let's make a deal.
You heard the others go "ohhh".  Dave licked his lips and smiled.
Dave: Okay, if you manage a whole week with us and do not give up, I promise to apologize and allow you to join the gang.

I heard my brother whisper to Doc "It's still not his gang."
YN: And if I lose.
I said and put my hands on my hips.  Then he took his fingers under my chin and looked me deep in the eyes and said.
Dave: You have to kiss me.

WHAT if I lose I have to kiss him yes I think Dave is very attractive.  But I've never seen him that way.  He is a womanizer and then I prefer to keep my distance.  But I was not prepared for him to want a kiss from me.  My thoughts were interrupted by Dave removing his fingers and turning around and saying.
Dave:That's if you're not a coward.

YN:Coward Never. Okey we have a deal.
I said and stood in front of him and held out my hand so he could shake it.  He looked at me and smiled then he took my hand and we shook hands on it.  When we let go he went towards his horse but turned around and shouted at me.

Dave: Keep your lips ready for me princess.
This is going to be a long week let the best outlaw win.